TaeNySic - Underwear

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: SNSD spends Christmas together and Taenysic finds out they've gifted each other the same things - undergarments of varied shapes and sizes.

~


Jessica walked through Victoria’s Secret as she thought of two girlfriends. Yes, you heard right, two girlfriends. Now how does that work? It wasn’t very easy to explain and some people thought that it was impossible to love more than one person.

If people thought with a closed mind, it would be hard for them to understand. It was simple, she loved the both of them equally and they were the same. Jessica wouldn’t trade the two of them for the world and she wouldn’t be able to just pick one. Besides, isn’t love from two people even better?

A rather byun smile rested on her face, things were also better in bed with the three of them. So for Christmas, she figured she’d get them some y underwear because that way, all three of them would be able to enjoy it. She was also pretty sure it’d be a surprise to her girlfriends that she got them underwear. It was sort of expected of Taeyeon to do this but not Jessica.

Her eyes glanced at the underwear with a contemplative look. Personally, she loved seeing Tiffany in sheer underwear. Or silk. Hmm, tough decisions. After awhile, Jessica just decided to get several of each kind. Thong, g-string, bikini, hipster. All in shades of pink of course.

Then came Taeyeon and she chuckled at the thought. A rather big classic brief-styled found its way into her basket. It was a type of prank gift for their kid-leader. Then she began to grab boyshorts, bikinis, hipsters, and a really cute pair of jelly worm boxer short.

After purchasing everything, Jessica was satisfied. They were going to love it.

~

Three girls sat in the midst of the other members as they looked through their gifts. Jessica raised a delicate eyebrow and Taeyeon just smirked. Tiffany sighed and gave an amused smile, it seemed as if the three of them had the same bright idea to give each other under wear.

Taeyeon’s underwear was full of random styles. Both Jessica and Tiffany shared the same thought process of joking with her. They each had chose one pair of underwear that was embarrassing. Jessica’s was the classic brief-style while Tiffany’s was a pair of granny .

Tiffany’s underwear was all silk and lace from Jessica. It came as no surprise that Taeyeon got her thongs and g-strings. There were several different materials but they kept Tiffany’s exposed.

Jessica on the other hand, all of hers were high cut and sheer. There was one special silk teddy from Tiffany in the midst of the underwear. Taeyeon had something similar because there was a box that was labelled “night gown” but when she opened it, it was empty except for a single sticky not. “I like you best in your birthday suit. ;)”

"Unnies! What’d you get?" innocent maknae asked.

Simultaeneously, the three slid their gift bags underneath the table, far from peering eyes, “Nothing.”

~