TaengSic - PuppyBer and KittyStal

TaeNySic Scenarios
sleepy-sailor asked: more puppytaeng and jessicat! lol
 


PuppyTaeng and Jessicat! My ultimate crack fic that I absolutely love writing. :P

~

"Honey~ I’m home~" Yuri walked into her girlfriend’s home, a small box in hand.

Sunny lifted an eyebrow and asked aloud, “I’m home?”

The tanned woman walked into the living room to find a short blonde, “Sunny?”

"Aw, jagiya. Why the frown? You weren’t expecting me?" Sunny pouted.

Yuri made a face, “Yah, don’t do that!”

Tiffany walked into her living room, “Omo, Yul! You’re here!”

"You didn’t tell me Yuri-yah moved in with you," Sunny said with a waggle of her brows.

A blush covered Tiffany’s face, “I just gave her a key to my place. She’s almost always over anyway.”

"Okay, whatever you say, Fany-ah," the short girl just smiled and leaned back onto the couch.

Yuri rolled her eyes before sitting on the couch in which Tiffany immediately made space for her girlfriend, “What’s in the box, babe?”

"I thought for sure it was her bringing in some of her stuff," Sunny said with the implication of the latter moving in.

No, I just wanted to show Fany my new puppy!”

"Did you leave Minho at home?"

"He’s fine. I actually came from work," Yuri grinned before pulling out a mixed breed dog.

Sunny stared at the puppy, “He looks like a koala.”

"He looks like one of those dinosaurs," Tiffany said as she pursed her lips.

With a slight tilt to her head, Sunny changed her mind, “Looking at him again he looks like a llama.”

She is a girl. And Amber looks like a dog, leave her alone,” Yuri said while patting the excited puppy’s head.

"You think she’ll make friends with Taetae?" Tiffany asked.

"I don’t know, let’s try."

~

"Okay, Amber meet Taeyeon. Taetae, this is Amber. You be nice, okay?" Tiffany said as she petted her curly haired dog.

Amber blinked at the excited dog, “Annyeong.”

"Dog!" Taeyeon bounced around the puppy with a loud bark. "What’s your name? What’s your name? I’m Taeyeon! Wanna play? Let’s play!"

Amber’s tail began to wag as she tried to bounce around with the older dog. Her paws slipped on the tiled floor but she let out a small yip, "Play? Amber wanna play! Can I play?"

A meow-bark came from behind them before a dark grey kitten flew across the sky and landed on Amber’s back, "Oh boy, FRIENDS!"

"Yah! Yoona! Where’d you come from?" Tiffany tried to get the excitable kitten [who thought she was a puppy] off of Amber.

Yuri let out a laugh, “Just leave her alone, I’m sure they’ll be fine.”

"Fany-ah…did your kitten just bark?" Sunny stared at the kitten.

Tiffany shook her head with a sigh, “Yeah, don’t ask. I don’t understand it either.”

Amber and Yoona were rolling around on the floor while Taeyeon ran around them with loud barks, "GO! GO! GO!"

They were rolling around with Taeyeon egging them on before they accidentally rustled the lion’s den. A loud hiss came from a rather upset ginger cat when a paw stepped on her tail.

"Taengoo!" Jessica hissed at her dog.

Yoona stopped what she was doing and immediately got off of Amber as she realized they had run over her umma and sister’s nap aread, "We’re in trouuuuble."

Taeyeon’s tail stopped wagging and she let out a whimper, "Jessicat, I’m sorry.

Jessica seemingly glared at the dog, "You woke me up! And you woke up Krystal!"

The curly haired dog laid down and put her paws over her face, "Jessicat, I love you. I’m sorry."

Jessica walked up to the dog and rubbed her body against her, "Now you have to sleep with me. I’m cold without you."

Taeyeon slowly got up as she felt herself getting excited at Jessica’s proximity, "Jessicat loves Taeyeon? Jessicat forgives Taeyeon?"

A slow made its way to Taeyeon’s face before the cat snuggled closely to the dog, "Jessicat always loves Taengoo. Taengoo is mine."

The black curly haired dog’s tail began to wag before she nuzzled the sleepy cat’s nose, "Taengoo is yours. Love you, Jessicat."

~

Krystal opened her eyes in anger to see her umma far away from her and snuggling with her appa. She turned to see a rather foreign dog and her sister, Yoona sitting on the side.

"Who are you?"

Amber became frozen as the scary looking kitten glared at you, "I-I’m Amber."

Krystal her paw before beckoning her forward, "Come here, servant. You disturbed my sleep."

"Servant?" the puppy asked with a tilt of her head.

"Yes, servant. You listen to me. Get over here. NOW."

Amber had no choice as she sat by the red kitten with her tail between her legs. This kitten was scary. "I-I’m here!"

"Good, now stay still," she said before snuggling to the rather warm puppy.

Amber tried to move away from the scary kitten only for claws to dig slightly into her fur, "I said, stay still. I need sleep so I need you.”

~

Yuri blinked as she watched her puppy never leave Krystal’s side, What the hell? Oh please no. Don’t tell me this is another Taeyeon and Jessica episode?”

Sunny tilted her head, “Huh? What do you mean?”

"My dog and cat are sort of together," Tiffany said with a sigh.

"Omo, really?"

"Yeah, their two kittens are proof of that."

"Ohhh, so that’s why your one kitten barks," Sunny said.

"Mmhmm. Oh, Yul. Look," Tiffany pointed to the puppy and kitten.

Krystal was fast asleep and wouldn’t let go of Amber. No matter how much the puppy wanted to move, the kitten kept her in her place.

Yuri hung her head, “Damn, your kitten has my puppy whipped.”

~

Forgive me, I was sort of dozing on and off while writing this. >.>