TaeNySic - Cook Off

TaeNySic Scenarios

Coiste asked: Jeti are both bad cooks, but argue over who is worse. This leads to a cook-off in the Soshi dorm, and Taeyeon, being extremely whipped, agrees to be the judge. Thank you <3

 

 

 

HAHAHA. Sorry, I found this extremely funny.

~

"Good evening and welcome to our six o’clock news. Last night, Kim Taeyeon, leader of our nation’s top girl group, SNSD, was rushed to the ER last night."

-click-

"-SNSD’s leader was taken to the hospital around 10 PM last night. The cause was-"

-click-

"Our top news story today is all about SNSD’s beloved Kim Taeyeon who suffered from a severe case of-"

-click-

SNSD’s manager turned off the television and let out a long sigh.

~

Sooyoung walked into the dormitory to hear the sounds of chopping and stirring from the kitchen. She smiled to herself. DINNER! Walking towards the dining room, she was confused to see the rest of her members loitering around the kitchen. Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon were seated by the counter while Yuri and Seohyun were content to sit at the dining table. Yoona was standing and leaning against the back of Seohyun’s chair.

"I don’t even know how to make sandwiches!"

"That doesn’t make you the worse cook. You just watch!"

The shouting startled Sooyoung and she looked towards the kitchen. Tiffany and Jessica were at opposite sides of the kitchen while what seemed to be attempting to cook…something.

"Uhh, Yoong. What’s going on?"

Yoona looked over her shoulder to see Sooyoung, “Oh, unnie! Well, Fany-unnie and Sica-unnie are having a cook off.”

"A cook off?" Sooyoung was bewildered.

She was excited to eat dinner but knowing those two were cooking? Her stomach flipped over in unease. That would never end well.

"Apparently they’re arguing over who’s the worse cook. They had tallied our votes, or tried to at least. I was sort of scared to answer," Yuri spoke up.

Hyoyeon turned around and grinned, “We actually placed bets on who’s the worse cook. You want in?”

"Wait, how are we even deciding who’s the worse cook?" Sooyoung asked.

Sunny and Hyoyeon placed an arm around Taeyeon who was between them, “Taeyeon’s the judge!”

Sooyoung’s eyes grew wide as she hastily whispered, “Are you crazy?! You could die, Taeng!”

Seohyun closed the book she was reading, “It’s no use, Sooyoung-unnie. I already tried to convince her not to.”

"What can you do? Tiffany and Jessica have her wrapped around their fingers. Also Taeyeonnie’s whipped," Sunny nonchalantly said.

Taeyeon smiled weakly at her fellow members and protested against Sunny, “I’m not whipped. I just love my girlfriends that I’d do anything for them.”

Sooyoung silently sent up a prayer for their leader.

After fifteen minutes, the dining table was set up with all the members sitting around the table except for the two cooks. Taeyeon sat at the head of the table with a nervous smile. Tiffany was first up and she gave Taeyeon a kiss on the lips before placing her bowl of korean curry down. Jessica followed her example and Taeyeon now had two bowls of korean curry in front of her.

She gulped nervously as she looked at the two bowls. Tiffany’s looked relatively safe except for the fact that the curry was an odd shade of red. Like, bright red. Taeyeon looked over to Jessica’s and gulped when she saw the poor presentation. Just from looking at it, she could see the potatoes weren’t even peeled to begin with.

Taking in a deep breath, the leader took a bite of Jessica’s bowl. She had scooped some rice and beef (she attempted to have a piece of the potato or carrot but they were both whole). As she chewed, she discovered the rice was incredibly crunchy, the beef was a pain to chew, and there was too much salt. It was like eating a salt covered beef jerkey layered with rock candy.

Taeyeon’s stomach churned and she blinked back tears. When she finally managed to swallow the damned food, she gave a slight thumbs up while inside she felt like she was going to die. Or throw up.

She turned to Tiffany’s dish that looked better and as she scooped up a bit, she noticed the rice was cooked perfectly. The moment the sauce touched her tongue, she felt like was on fire. Taeyeon did her best to chew through the food. The potato and carrot was perfectly cooked and even the meat was tender but the sauce was hard to work around.

The more she chewed, she soon discovered why the meat was more tender than Jessica’s. The beef was literally raw! Taeyeon forced herself to swallow the food and repeated the action of giving another thumbs up.

"Who’s is worse Taengoo?"

"It’s mine, right Taetae?"

Taeyeon couldn’t even speak as both dishes were incredibly bad. All the other soshi members were in awe at their leader. Jessica and Tiffany began to argue once more.

"No, it’s mine!"

"Nuh uh, Jessi. I’m the worse cook.”

"Noo, I am. Right Taengoo? Mine tastes horrible. Right?" Jessica shoved a spoonful into Taeyeon’s mouth.

Tiffany gasped in shock at her girlfriend, “No! Mine is! Taste how horrible mine is Taetae!”

Soon, poor Taeyeon had both of her girlfriends shoveling awful food down . She had no choice but to consume it.

"Um, guys. Guys?"

Jessica and Tiffany were still shouting at each other before they turned to yell at Yoona who was trying to get their attention.

"WHAT?!"

"I think you guys killed her," Yoona poked Taeyeon who was knocked out unconscious at the dining table who had food dribbled around .

"Oh my gosh. Taetae!" Tiffany knelt by Taeyeon.

Jessica came up to Taeyeon’s other side in worry, “Taengoo!”

"I’m calling 119," Seohyun said.

~

The manager looked over at the two guilty looking girls on the couch. He rubbed in his forehead and let out another sigh. They were on every single news channel and it was all because they were arguing over who was the worse cook.

He couldn’t really do much and just looked pointedly at the two, saying a few words before leaving the dorm, “Jessica. Tiffany. You are forbidden from stepping into the kitchen.”