TaeNySic - Pillow Fight

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: taenysic pillow fight!
~


"You wake her up."

"No, you wake her up.”

"My face is too pretty to be messed up this morning. You wake her up."

"Yah! I’m not waking her up."

"You’re the leader, take responsibility."

Taeyeon let out a sigh and glared at her best friend. Tiffany giggled as she watched the shorty slowly approach the sleeping dragon princess. Pale hands grabbed one of the side pillows and smacked Jessica in the face.

Jessica slowly sat up and the two girls in the room held their breath in anticipation, “Taengoo…”

Taeyeon laughed, “Why good morning Sica! It’s time to wakey wakey!”

The temperature in the room dropped as Jessica growled. A pillow was hurled across the room and Taeyeon ducked. Tiffany soon found herself with a face full of pillow.

Jessica and Taeyeon turned to Tiffany who had a glare on her normally smiling face, “You’re going to regret that.”

Each girl armed themselves with a pillow and began bashing each other. Giggles could be heard outside of the door. At one point, Taeyeon and Tiffany double teamed and attacked Jessica whose high pitched screams echoed throughout the entire dorm.

Seohyun turned to her unnies who urged her to check on Taenysic. She took in a deep breath as she opened the door only to be met with a room full of feathers. The three unnies looked over to the maknae, frozen in their spots.

Seohyun quietly retreated from the room with a command, “Please clean up after yourselves.”

~

I didn’t know writing about pillow fights was so hard. OTL