TaeNy - Everything I Ask For

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Can I please request a scenario of taeny with the song Everything I ask For by The Maine? Thank you
 


The Maine? I love The Maine! Well, I don’t know this particular song but I do love their sound. I’ll do my best with this request. ^^

~

The pepero-haired girl groggily opened her eyes. Taeyeon had decided to take a nap after her band’s rehearsal practice but it seemed she slept most the day away. She rolled over and hit the carpeted floor harshly. Her face landed on a piece of paper and she curiously turned it over to read.

Taetae~

I stopped by and you looked very cute that I didn’t have the heart to wake you. Don’t tire yourself too much with your oppas. You know how jealous I get when you’re close to anyone besides me. That’s only because I love you so much. <3 Can’t wait to see you tonight, hubby!

Love from your beautiful future wifey,

Fany Fany <3

A huge smile settled on Taeyeon’s face from the simple note. Her girlfriend had a way to make her happy. Taeyeon didn’t know how she got so lucky to be with the girl of her dreams. It was so unreal. The best thing about it was the Taeyeon knew Tiffany was happy being with her.

She glanced at the cracked digital clock sitting on her messy drawer. The numbers alerted her that it was evening. Panic settled within her stomach when she realized her “nap” had been so long. Taeyeon stepped forward and snatched her buzzing smart phone.

I’ll be there in fifteen minutes, Taetae! See you soon, hubby. <3

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide as she bolted across her room to take a quick shower. Tonight was some sort of get together that Tiffany had to attend. It wasn’t exactly Taeyeon’s cup of tea but she promised she would go with her girlfriend.

It was actually an almost monthly event that Tiffany had to attend. That’s what you get for dating the daughter of a rather rich businessman. Their worlds were completely different but they somehow made it work. After hopping out of the shower and grabbing some random clothes to change into, Taeyeon nearly toppled over to hear her door open.

"Taetae~"

"Fany-ah!" she said in surprise.

A frown found its way on Tiffany’s face, “Taetae, I thought you’d be ready by now.”

"Uh, sorry, wifey. I sort of just woke up. Rehearsal ran a little late and…"

Tiffany huffed, “You and your band, again?”

"N-ne."

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. Her girlfriend didn’t like her band one bit, which was more of a rocker band style. They had this new awesome song called Devil’s Cry and always got Taeyeon’s blood pumping. Tiffany loved music but she never really had a taste for rock. She could handle any other type of music, Tiffany was actually a huge Prince fan.

"Just hurry up and let’s go."

~

It was a rather grand party full of rich people and Taeyeon never failed to feel out of place. Tiffany was currently dragging her towards her best friend and she groaned.

"Jessi!"

"Stephi!"

The two girls embraced wholeheartedly and Taeyeon gave a timid wave to Jessica’s date. Yuri was someone she had become acquainted with but it was still very awkward with her.

"Yul," said girl was wearing a beautiful white dress to compliment Jessica’s peach colored one.

Yuri’s eyes raked down Taeyeon’s figure, “Taeng.”

Taeyeon fidgeted as the two girls noticed that she was in black jeans, red plaid shirt, and combat boots. She stuck out like a sore thumb and barely seemed to match Tiffany’s red dress. Everyone at this party had prestige and it was no secret that Taeyeon was not one of those people.

"Taeyeon-ssi. I see you’re still with Stephi," Jessica quirked an eyebrow with an undertone of displeasure.

Tiffany didn’t seem to notice and latched onto Taeyeon’s arm with a bright eye-smile, “Mmhmm. We just celebrated our anniversary last week. Isn’t that right, Taetae?”

"Ne, Yeppeuni," Taeyeon replied.

Her hand twitched to hold onto Tiffany’s but Tiffany didn’t really like her sweaty palms. She preferred linking arms and that was perfectly fine with Taeyeon. Besides, she was lucky enough to be with the girl.

"Well we still have to make our rounds, Jessi. I’ll meet you back here later," Tiffany said before dragging Taeyeon away again.

~

The party seemed to last forever before they finally got home and Taeyeon plopped herself onto the couch back at her apartment. People were always so curious about each other’s lives and Taeyeon hated talking about hers. She wasn’t successful, she dropped out of college, and she was currently working. She knew that the others didn’t deem her worthy to even have any attention from Tiffany.

Taeyeon always felt like one thing after these parties.

Like .

"Can I not go to the next one?" Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany tilted her head before straddling Taeyeon’s back, “Why, hubby?”

Taeyeon groaned and slowly turned over on her back, causing Tiffany to straddle her hips, “Mmm, I like this position.”

She received a slap on the shoulder, “Taetae~ You know how I feel about that.”

Yes, Tiffany was a and claimed celibacy until she got married. Which was something Taeyeon thought they would reach further down the line once she had enough money for it. This girl was everything she asked for and even though Taeyeon was a byuntae, she would patiently wait for her.

"Doesn’t mean, I can’t like this position, my future wifey," Taeyeon winked.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Fine. But you’re still coming with me to the next one.”

Taeyeon whined, “But why, Yeppeuni? You know I hate those things.”

"Why do you hate them?" Tiffany was confused.

The shorter girl let out a huff as she thought back to Jessica and Yuri’s looks of displeasure, “Because I don’t fit in. I bet I’m just a disappointment to you. People are talking, Fany-ah!”

Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders before snuggling into Taeyeon’s arms, “So? It’s nothing.”

There she goes again. Saying it’s nothing when Taeyeon could never get over it. It was a pointless argument and Taeyeon never understood why Tiffany couldn’t see it from her point of view.

After a couple minutes of silence, Tiffany lifted her head up and kissed Taeyeon on the lips softly. Cold hands held Taeyeon’s face while sweaty palms grasped Tiffany’s hips. Their make out session went on for awhile until Tiffany pulled back and rested her forehead against Taeyeon’s.

"It’s nothing because you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. So what if people talk that you dropped out of college? You did that so you can work to support your family. And even if I don’t like your band, you’re fighting for your dream to make it big. I don’t care what people say or think. You make me happy. That’s why I want you to go with me to those parties. I want to show you off.”

Taeyeon’s smile grew wide and her heart was touched. Tiffany truly was everything she asked for and so much more.

~

Hmmm, was that okay anon? Hope it was. Sorry it’s late guys! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! ^^