(SNSD)Sic/YoonSic - Airport

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Everyone being all protective and fussy over Sica in the recent trip to Shanghai because of the last HK accident xD have some part when Sica accidentally trips and has a minor fall but everyone freaks out over it hehehe. Make it super cute and focus more on Jeti, Yulsic and Yoonsic! Maybe Taengsic too. :D xoxo!

 

Wow, this is a popular request. Here’s three more anonymous requests that are pretty similar:

1. LoL yoonsic is twitter topic now. Can you do it? That scene in shanghai airport where yoong hugged sica with both hands protecting her all the way.. i think she doesent want the hk airport incident to happen again.. it’s so sweet of her..

2. Can I ask for a Yoonsic? on protective Yoong at the airport. make it fluff and cute! your writing jjang!!

3. Manager Hwang being ultra protective of her Jessi after the HK airport incident xD a super fluffy one!

I didn’t exactly want to write the same(well, similar) scenario three times so I clumped them together. :)

~

Jessica knew there were bodyguards who were there to keep her from harm since the last trip but right now, it felt like her very own soshi sisters were doing that job a little too well. They were acting like special agents and secret spies, treating her as their assignment that they had to keep from harm’s way.

Wherever she went, she was never alone. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had escorted her to the bathroom. They were quite comical as they had even stationed themselves in front of her stall.

"Umm, you two don’t have to be right in front of the stall."

Sooyoung huffed and Hyoyeon crossed her arms as she waited for Jessica to finish her business, “No, we are staying right here. Nothing like that will ever happen again to you Sica.”

Jessica just chuckled as she tried her best to urinate in peace. Well, as much as she could with her two friends stationed right outside the stall door. As Jessica finished and went to wash her hands, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung continued following her, making a point to make sure that her sink was between theirs.

It was a bit stifling but after her scary moment the last time they were in the airport, it brought a great sense of comfort to her.

"Thanks."

~

The soshi girls seemed to be alternating on keeping Jessica safe. It would be difficult if the eight of them were all over the girl. This time it was Yuri and Seohyun who were escorting her through the little stores before they headed to their gate.

Jessica was looking through some of the convenience stores when she noticed a particular drink she wanted. It was a bit out of her reach and she stood on the tips of her toes trying to reach it.

"Unnie, I got it," Seohyun retrieved the wanted item and Jessica smiled graciously.

Yuri steered them towards the cash register and purposely stood right next to Jessica. There were a couple of people trying to get close to Jessica but Yuri managed to place herself directly behind Jessica to prevent an incident from occurring.

After they got out of the rather tight convenience store, Jessica turned around and squeezed Yuri’s arm, “Thanks.”

~

It was almost time to board the plane and this time Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon were next in line to watch over their warm ice princess. Tiffany was such a worry wart; firmly clinging to Jessica’s side.

"Tiff, I’m okay. You’ve been watching over me just fine."

Tiffany huffed as she entwined their fingers before pulling Jessica close, “There is no such thing as being too safe, Jessi. I just want to be sure you’re okay. I had such a scare last time and I will do everything I can to make sure nothing happens to you.”

Jessica blushed at their close contact and smiled at her best friend, “Thanks, Tiff. I really appreciate it but I’m pretty sure I can walk down the stairs by myself just fine.”

Sunny and Taeyeon were positioned behind the bickering friends and smiled as Tiffany refused to let go.

"No. What if you trip or fall?"

"Oh come on, Tiff. I’m not three. Let me walk by myself. Please? If anything happens I’ll let you hold my hand again, okay?"

Tiffany thought for a bit before reluctantly letting go of the other girl’s hand, “Okay, fine. But if anything happens I’m not letting you go.”

Jessica laughed and nodded as she proceeded down the stairs, “Yes Hwang manager. Besides, nothing’s going to happen.”

No sooner than she had said that, her foot missed the last step and she began to fall, her body losing to gravity. Surprisingly, she wasn’t met with the tiled floor but by something much softer. Jessica blinked her eyes in surprise to see Taeyeon managed to catch her in time. Looking back, she saw a perplex Sunny who was in the middle of trying to get to Jessica in time.

How did she move so fast?

A light blush covered Taeyeon’s face as she quickly righted the other girl before taking a step back to create space between the two. The leader coughed into her fist and hesitantly glanced at Jessica, “You should…be careful.”

"I…thanks," Jessica whispered.

Tiffany made it to the bottom of the stairs and hit Jessica on the head, “See? I told you something would happen. I am not letting you go until we get on the plane.”

Jessica just giggled and allowed Tiffany to intertwined their hands once more, “Okay, Tiff.”

~

The soshi girls’s plane landed safely and it seemed as if the final line of defense was left to none other than Im Yoona. Jessica curiously looked up at the shades wearing girl.

"Sica-unnie, never leave my side."

Jessica blinked at the intensity of Yoona’s words. She gave her a slight look, “It’s okay, Yoong. I’ll be okay.”

Yoona stopped walking and gripped Jessica’s wrist, “Sica-unnie, you tripped down the stairs the last time you said that. Let me take care of you. Nothing will happen as long as you never leave my side.”

Her heartbeat sped up for some reason and Jessica felt like she was a true princess being protected by her knight, or in this case, Yoong. She wordlessly nodded as Yoona gently led her by the arm. The crowd slowly grew large as they walked and Jessica felt a warm blush cover her face and spread down to her neck when Yoona enveloped her completely into her arms.

Security. Safety.

They made it all the way to the van and were actually the first ones there. Jessica first walked into the tinted van with Yoona following quickly behind. She gave her a warm smile.

"Thanks."

Jessica grew surprised as Yoona nonchalantly leaned forward and gave her a peck on the lips, “Thank you for never leaving my side, Sica-unnie.”

The blush that was on her face earlier returned with full force as she lifted her fingers to her lips. Did she just…?

The van door slid back open, breaking Jessica’s thoughts.

"Jessi! You made it!"

"Whoo! Mission accomplished girls!"

~

I feel like I failed. >.< Hope that was sufficient my anon requesters. ^^ And oh man, I just checked my inbox and pennyg also requested something similar. So I hope it was to your liking. :)