TaeNySic - Little Taenysic

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: little taenysic playing together?
 


:3

~

Taeyeon was currently chasing after her Jiwoong-oppa and his friends. Tiffany stood with her hands on her hips as she called after one of her best friends.

"Taetae! Get over here!"

The older boys snickered at the little tomboy as Siwon , “Ooooh, looks like wifey’s mad.”

"Taetae, get over here," Kangin imitated Tiffany.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and shoved the older boy, “Shut up.”

"You better hurry over there Taeyeon-ah. The pink princess might cry or something if you don’t go over there," Jiwoong said.

"Yeah, go play with some dolls, Taetae," Hyukjae said as the boys all snickered and Taeyeon huffed as she walked away from the giant sand box to the bench where Tiffany and Jessica were playing.

"Fany-ah, can’t I play with you later?"

"Nuh uh, you played with the boys yesterday and the day before that," the little girl crossed her arms. "Besides, Jessi and I miss you. Right Jessi?"

The pretty girl sitting next to Tiffany nodded, “Mm. You can go play cops and robbers with the boys later, Taengoo.”

"We were playing super heroes and villains!" Taeyeon threw her hands up in the air.

"Same thing," Tiffany said with a wave of her hand.

"Ugh, girls," she mumbled.

"You’re one too, Taengoo."

"Whatever. What are we playing anyway?" the shorty began to swing her legs.

Tiffany clapped her hands together in glee, “We’re going to get married!”

Taeyeon made a face of disgust, “Eww. No!”

"It’s not like you’re getting married. I’ll be the bride and Jessi will be the groom.”

"What? I want to be the bride,” Jessica whined.

"No, I’m the bride. You’re the groom,” Tiffany said.

"That’s not fair. Taengoo, who should be the bride?"

"Yeah, Taetae. I should be the bride, right?"

The shorty blankly stared at her two friends and had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach if she said the wrong thing, “Why don’t you both be the bride. So you both can wear stupid little white dresses or whatever.”

Tiffany and Jessica seemed to like the idea, “You’re so smart Taengoo.”

Taeyeon nodded profusely, “Yes. I’m a genius!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Okay, well then let’s go get married, Jessi.”

"Wait, so what am I?" Taeyeon asked as she began to feel left out.

"You’re the priest," Tiffany said as a matter of factly.

"Oh that’s so cool! Can I be a priest that fights zombies?" Taeyeon asked excitedly.

The little girl climbed on top of the table and began to do some karate moves. Tiffany shook her head, “Yeah, fine, fine. Just don’t hurt yourself.”

She had spoken too soon as Taeyeon had a bright idea to do a back flip off the table only to land in a nearby trashcan. Jessica hurried to the trashcan, “Taengoo, are you okay?”

"I’m okay!" a yell echoed from the trashcan. "But I think I broke something. My arm really hurts."

Tiffany shook her head with a sigh, “Taetae! Now I can’t get married!”

"Tiff, I think we should take her to the nurse’s office."

Taeyeon stumbled out of the trashcan with a goofy grimace on her face. Leave it up to the dork to ruin their play date.

~

Hahaha. I love little Taenysic.