TaeNy - Frustration

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Tiffany is really agitated/frustrated about something and on the brink of tears but Taeyeon calmly steps in to save her as always :3
~

"Ddilfany."

"Always making mistakes."

"Embarrassing."

"You call yourself an idol?"

Tiffany was in the practice room by herself. Again. She was doing her best to be the best. It was no easy task to achieve her dream but sometimes the comments would get to the young woman.

All the other members were taking a break from their practice but she remained here. She couldn’t get that damn move down and her mind kept blanking on what to do.

Step, step, pivot. Change position, smile, sing, change mic hands. Twirl, step, pose. Oh wait, was it step, twirl, step, pose? No, she had to be missing something.

Tiffany stumbled over her feet and let out a growl of frustration as the girls started pouring in. She’d get it this time, she had to. Their dance instructor started the music and Tiffany followed along.

It was good for the most part until Tiffany bumped into Sunny, causing them to restart the song. After the second restart, Taeyeon asked for a five minute break. Tiffany had a long frown on her face as her body didn’t seem to want to cooperate with her.

Tremors overtook Tiffany and her face quivered from anger and frustration. Why can’t I get it? Why? I’m bringing my members down.

"Fany-ah, come with me," Taeyeon said as she grabbed Tiffany’s hand.

Tiffany quietly followed meekly and was taken outside and straight to the empty bathroom, “I’m sorry, Taetae. I’ll get it, I will.”

Taeyeon just stared at the other girl who busy rambling.

"I don’t want to bring you guys down and I don’t know why I’m so stupid. I wanted to prove them wrong that I’m not a mistake. I’m not.”

Tiffany felt her frustration build at herself as all the negative thoughts from earlier poured into her mind. She was dragging all of her members down. They would never make it. She stood in front of the sink as her breathing began to shorten and tears pricked the corners of her eyes.

Tayeon calmly gripped Tiffany’s wrist and pulled her in a tight embrace, “Just let it out, Fany-ah.”

Tiffany cried.

"I-I don’t want us to f-fail. I-I’m s-sorry. I’m s-such a mess up."

"Shhhh," Taeyeon cooed as she held her.

After a couple of minutes, Tiffany calmed down and slowly stepped out of the shorty’s embrace. Taeyeon gently held Tiffany’s face in her palm and caressed it.

"You’re doing your best, Fany-ah. Never give up on your dream. I’m here cheering for you."

~

I was getting frustrated about how to make Tiffany frustrated. Lol.