TaengSic - Fanservice Fail

TaeNySic Scenarios
minhotime asked: Wow, didn't think the one I requested would get the most notes :)) but who are we kidding, all your work deserves a lot of notes :)) Can I request Taengsic please? ^^ Taeyeon tries to make Sica jealous via Taeny fanservice but Jessica realizes what she's doing and retaliates with some Yulsic. The members tease Taeyeon for failing and puppyTaeng apologizes to Sica for what she did =))
 


You requests are always so great though. ^^ And you flatter me minhotime. I’m happy that you guys even like my stuff to begin with. :3

~

"Come on Fany-ah!" Taeyeon grinned as she began running with the other girl’s hand in her own.

Surprised, Tiffany could only follow the leader with a giggle, “Taetae, slow down!”

Her words fell on deaf ears as Taeyeon was on a mission, she glanced back at Jessica to see a frown on her pretty face. A jealous Sica was fun to see and Taeyeon planned on getting her to be just like that by showering the crowd with some fanservice.

"TAENY!" screams from the fans could be heard and Taeyeon smirked.

Tiffany’s giggles from behind her made her smile as it was always fun playing around with her best friend. They were now center stage and were throwing random giveaways to the fans. The chants of “Taeny” continued as Taeyeon bumped hips with the taller girl.

She casted a glance to the side to see her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow. Oh damn, that was her ‘challenge accepted’ face. Taeyeon had a bad feeling about this as Jessica smirked before turning around to find Yuri.

The chants of “Taeny” were now replaced by the loud screams of “YULSIC!” On the big screen behind Taeyeon and right in front of her was the pair of girls running towards the center stage. Jessica had jumped onto Yuri’s back and was gripping her shoulders tightly.

It was now Taeyeon feeling jealous as her eyes zoomed in on Yuri’s hands pressing tightly against Jessica’s thighs. The two couples stared at each other once Yulsic was in front of them. Jessica kissed Yuri’s cheek and hopped off of her back, only eliciting a thunderous scream from the Yulsic fans.

Jessica. Kissed. Yuri’s cheek.

Taeyeon could feel herself turn red from jealousy only for a rather big balloon to hit her in the face. Laughter filled her ears with Tiffany giggling on her side and a mischievous looking Yoona running far away with said balloon in hand.

"YAH!" she chased after the choding only to see a smirk on Jessica’s face as she passed her.

She was definitely going to get it later.

~

"Hahaha!"

"Did you see that fail?"

"Taeng, you’re hilarious!"

Taeyeon pouted as all her members were gathering around her and mocking her fail at getting Jessica to be jealous.

"You’re so easy to get jealous, Taetae," Tiffany said as she leaned back into Yuri’s arms.

Yuri grinned as she back hugged her girlfriend while looking over to the leader, “You should know better than use my girlfriend when you get even more jealous.”

The pout on Taeyeon’s face grew longer as she nudged Jessica’s side, “I’m sorry, Sica.”

Jessica grinned as she looked at the defeated leader, “You’re sorry about what, Taengoo?”

Taeyeon mumbled something and she was nudged from both sides by Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, “We can’t hear you, oh Kid Leader!”

"I’m sorry for trying to make you jealous," Taeyeon spoke up while shuffling her feet sheepishly.

"Hahahaha! Taeng you’re so cute!"

"She’s like a little puppy saying sorry."

Jessica smiled and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and kissing her cheek, “But she’s my puppy. Now be a good girl, Taengoo, and don’t do it next time.”

Taeyeon nodded cutely, “Ne, jagiya.”

Yoona let out a loud laugh and slapped her thigh, “HAHAHA! Omo, Taeyeon’s so whipped!”

~

I feel like this was short. O.O I’m sorry. Anyway, puppyTaeng makes me laugh. :P