JeTi - Changing

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Tiffany is changing after their latest performance and Jessica is creeping on her and taking pics when suddenly she is caught by Tiffany and it turns into something more
~


Clothes began flying as the soshi girls changed out of their stage outfits. It was fun performing for the crowd but after it was all said and done, all Tiffany wanted to do was change out of her sweaty outfit. Tiffany had a changing room all to herself and she took off her oversized shirt, leaving her in her hot pink bra.

Click.

The sound of a phone camera went off and Tiffany turned her head to see their infamous erted paparazzi amongst SNSD, Jessica. Jessica stood there with a surprised look on her face due to the fact that she just got caught.

Tiffany smirked and curled her finger, signalling the older girl to come forward, “Did you just take a picture of me undressing, Jessi?”

Jessica  held a passive look on her face, “Yes, so what?”

"Will you show anyone that picture?"

"No, it’s for my eyes only."

Tiffany took a step forward and draped her arms over Jessica’s shoulders before whispering seductively into ByunSica’s ear, “Then you can take as many pictures as you want then.”

Jessica nearly dropped her phone as Tiffany began to do a for her, “Come on, I want you to capture everything.”