YoongStal/TaengSic - Walk In

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: krystal + any snsd girl - being nervous about telling Jessica only to have her walk in on them making out or something along those lines. they then discover that she knew and she was just waiting for them to tell her.
 


Ooooh. So many SNSD girls to choose from!

~

"When do you think we should tell your sister?"

Krystal was sitting in her girlfriend’s lap and she bit her lip in thought, “I don’t know. I mean, I don’t want unnie to kill me. Or kill you.”

Warm arms wrapped around Krystal’s waist as wandering hands began to trace imaginary patterns on her midriff, “She is a bit overprotective of you and I’m scared to tell her too.”

Krystal wiggled in her girlfriends arm as she let out a light laugh, “Yoong, stop. That tickles.”

Yoona chuckled but appeased her girlfriend and settled her chin on Krystal’s shoulder, “Sorry, Soojungie. But do you think we’ll ever be ready to tell her?”

"One day. But I sort of don’t have the courage right now to do it. Can we do something else?" Krystal pouted.

"What did you have in mind?"

Krystal turned around and straddled Yoona’s waist, “Your lips. On mine.”

"I can do that," Yoona said with a smirk before tightly gripping Krystal’s waist and attaching their lips together.

The two girls’ relationship started off a bit slow. Yoona had gone out by herself to eat some barbeque because Sooyoung, the shikshin, had managed to eat everything at the dorm. The choding wasn’t in the mood for some noodles so she had gone out to eat. That was where Krystal and Yoona met. In the restaurant and soon their outings became more frequent until they eventually started dating each other.

Back in the present, Yoona found herself pushed back onto the bed with Krystal climbing on top of her. Their kissing slowly turned into a make out session and she let out a small moan when Krystal unknowingly pressed a knee against her center. They were so focused on each other that they failed to notice the creak of Krystal’s bedroom door opening.

"Soojung-ah, did you borrow my dress? I’m going out with Taengoo and she goes crazy when she sees me in it," Jessica said as she threw open the closet door.

Krystal’s eyes widened and she jumped off of Yoona with a start, “U-unnie!”

"Sica-unnie!" Yoona said with a start.

"Yes, that’s me. Now where’d you put that dress?" Jessica mumbled as she began to go through the closet.

Yoona stared hopelessly at her girlfriend, did Jessica even see them? Krystal quickly helped out her sister and pulled out the dress she was looking for, “It’s right here, unnie.”

"Oh, thank you, Soojung-ah," Jessica said and walked out the door with the dress.

"I…"

"Ohmigod, that was close," Krystal slumped down onto the bed.

Maybe Jessica was so busy looking for her dress she failed to notice them. They tensed up once more when Jessica opened the door.

"Oh and next time, make sure you lock the door, Soojung-ah. That’s the smart thing to do. I always make sure to do lock it when Taengoo’s over."

The door shut back closed and Krystal stared at Yoona with a shocked expression. She knew this whole time?!

~