TaeNy - Loving Siblings

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeny as loving siblings?
 


This one’s really cute for some reason. :P

~

It was raining outside and children were stuck trying to figure out what to do. There was only so much you could do but you could never go wrong with a game of hide-and-seek.

A chubby cheeked Taeyeon counted out loud, “78…79…100! Ready or not here I come!”

The eight year old bounded through the house in search for her little sister. She wasn’t in her usual spots like under the dining table, or under the bed, or behind the bed. Taeyeon scratched her head until a rather loud sound of thunder resounded in the house.

Taeyeon then heard the sound of footsteps and a door slamming. She swiftly turned around to see a tearstricken Tiffany running straight at her. The younger Hwang-Kim was deftly afraid of thunder and lightning.

"Unnie! I’m scared," she cried as she fell into her sister’s embrace.

Taeyeon wrapped her small arms around her little sister with a smile, “It’s okay, Miyoung-ah. Unnie’s here for you.”

She led her younger sister to the bed and brought her closer to her. They snuggled underneath the sheets and Taeyeon sang a song to help Tiffany ignore the scary thunder and lightning. However, the thunder grew louder and Tiffany began whimpering.

"Unnie, I’m still scared."

"Shh, shh. Don’t be scared. Tae-unnie will always be here to wipe away your tears and fight off all the monsters."

A sniffle, “All the monsters?”

"Mm. All the monsters. Whenever you’re scared or sad, know that Unnie loves you and will always be here for you.”

~

"Look, Fany-ah. It’s just not working out between us."

"W-what? What do you mean Siwon?"

The tall teen let out a sigh, “I don’t love you, Tiffany. I hope you understand. That’s why we need to break up.”

"Break up?" Tiffany sounded like a broken record.

Siwon nodded, “Yes. I hope that we can still be friends after this.”

"Friends?"

"Yeah, I still want us to be friends."

Tiffany slowly backed away from her now ex-boyfriend, “I…no, Siwon. I can’t.”

She turned around and ran to her house with tears in her eyes.

~

Tiffany walked through the house in a daze. She felt sad, depressed, and lonely. She felt broken. Her feet led her to the one safe haven that never failed to comfort her in her time of need. Pulling open the door, she immediately crawled into her unnie’s bed, surprising the older girl.

Taeyeon looked up to see a distraught Tiffany and felt her heart break. Her little sister’s shoulders were shaking as tears poured down her face. Opening up her arms, Tiffany automatically situated herself in her unnie’s arms.

"Unnie, it hurts. He broke up with me and it hurts."

"Shh, shh. Unnie loves you and is here for you, Miyoung-ah."

Warm hands came up to wipe away her tears and Tiffany snuggled further into her embrace. Her sister was her pillar of support and she would forever be thankful for Taeyeon.

~