KrysTaeng - Punishment from Jessica

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: krystae! taeyeon trying to run away from hellsica. PUNISHMENT!
~


Taeyeon leaned against the headboard with her legs spread out and a certain Jung sitting between her legs. She was currently backhugging Krystal as they watched her new drama, ‘The Heirs’ on the laptop. Krystal let out a sigh of content as Taeyeon nuzzled her nose against her neck.

"Saranghae, Soojung-ah," Taeyeon whispered.

Krystal tilted her head back, “Nado saranghae, Taeyeon.”

Their lips met together in a kiss. Krystal soon turned around to grip the back of Taeyeon’s neck while the shorty began massaging her girlfriend’s waist. They had been together in a relationship for a long while but they had never gotten around to telling anyone about them. Especially Jessica.

That was probably one of the many reasons why Taeyeon couldn’t talk to or even look Jessica in the eye half the time. Tends to happen when you feel guilty for dating your close friend’s baby sister.

"Mmm, Taeyeon," Krystal hummed into her girlfriend’s mouth.

Taeyeon smirked as she slid her tongue inside while simultaneously placing her hands underneath the younger one’s shirt. Her pleasure was soon turned into pain when she was forcibly pulled away from the young Jung. She looked up to see a not-so-pleased Jessica that was on the verge of evolving to a HellSica.

"S-sica-yah!"

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!"

"Unnie! It’s not what it looks like," Krystal scrambled for an explanation.

Jessica began to stalk the shorty who abruptly stood up and was backing away from the angry feline, “Look, I can explain.”

"Explain that you were fondling my sister? When I get my hands on you…"

Taeyeon threw her hands up in surrender, “Please, Jessica! We wanted to tell you about us. We did! It’s just all these years-“

"YEARS?!"

"Oh damn, I shouldn’t have said that."

KIM TAEYEON!”

Taeyeon bolted out of her girlfriend’s door with Jessica hot on her heels. It was a game of cat and mouse and the shorty could see her exit not far from here. She managed to get her hand on the doorknob of the house before a rather thick book hurled its way across the room and smacked her in the back of the head.

Falling to the ground with a moan, Taeyeon fearfully looked up into furious eyes and nearly peed herself at the threatening tone, “You’re not going anywhere.”