TaengSic - Ignoring Contest

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: behind the scenes where taengsic are in love and have an ongoing competition to see who can ignore each other the most whenever soshi are in public before going back to the dorm and being their usual fluffy selves.

~


"Let’s start with the group picture."

The photographer looked out to the group of girls and nodded his head, “Just be natural and have fun with each other.”

He kept glancing at one side of the group where the two eldest girls just seemed awkward together. Pictures were taken and they came out perfectly but once he put his camera down, those same two girls would talk to other members as if the other didn’t exist.

That’s really weird. I thought all of SNSD were friends. The photographer scratched his head as observed Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica was currently talking animatedly with Hyoyeon and Tiffany who were standing within her proximity. Taeyeon on the other hand was being picked on by Yoona and they seemed to be having the time of their lives.

"Alright let’s try groups of three," he called out.

The girls paired themselves up and it came as no surprise to him to find Taeyeon and Jessica in separate groups. Not if I can hep it. Maybe this’ll help them cooperate better.

"Okay, let’s have Jessica-ssi come on up. You’re going to be the center of this picture. Now, Sunny-ssi I want you in front of her. Just drape your arm over her shoulder. Relax your arm, yeah there. Taeyeon-ssi, I need you to the side and behind Jessica-ssi."

He focused his eyes on Taeyeon who had this deer-in-the-headlights look. The photographer glanced over to see Jessica purse her lips together. Taeyeon slowly made her way in front of the photographer and stood quite a ways from Jessica.

"No, no. I need you closer to her."

Taeyeon inched slowly forward but she was still far for the photographer’s taste. He shook his head and stepped forward. Grabbing the leader’s hands, he directed her so she was holding the ginger-haired girl in a loose back hug.

"There, hold her just like that," he nodded before going back behind the camera. "Alright, just be yourselves. I want smiles and laughter."

With each flash of the camera, the three girls were able to deliver…okay results. However, Taeyeon and Jessica just seemed extremely awkward together and the photographer let out a sigh.

"Okay, stop, stop."

Taeyeon immediately took her arms off from around Jessica and it seemed as if the second eldest girl was relieved.

"I need you guys to be happy. Sunny-ssi you’re doing a great job but you two, it’s uncomfortable to look at the two of you. I don’t know if you’re fighting or whatever but I need a good shot. Bear with each other if you have to. Act like you like each other. Aren’t you guys best friends?"

Taeyeon and Jessica blinked at each other before slowly nodding hesitantly. The photographer shook his head but resumed with the shooting. It took several tries but he was finally able to get the shot he wanted.

I guess those two aren’t that close with each other.

~

The soshi girls walked into their dorms, exhausted. Sunny plopped herself onto the couch and groaned. The rest followed after her but not everyone was able to sit on the couch.

Sunny turned to Jessica and Taeyeon who were sprawled on the floor, “I hate your stupid contest.”

Taeyeon looked up from her spot on the floor where she lay on her back, “I think I’m winning though.”

"I don’t think so," Jessica smacked her girlfriend’s stomach.

Sunny shook her head, “I don’t understand the purpose of this contest. Everyone thinks you guys had a fight when it’s the complete opposite.”

She stared at the two who were cuddled up on the carpeted floor. Jessica was tucked in tightly into Taeyeon’s side who had her arms wrapped around her. Lips met together tenderly before giggles came from the two of them.

"It keeps our fans guessing. Besides, I’m winning against Sica-yah."

"That’s only because I can’t resist you," Jessica said and kissed Taeyeon’s neck.

"Mmm…bet you loved it when I rubbed your hips earlier," Taeyeon hummed.

Jessica smacked her girlfriend again, “Yah, that wasn’t fair. How was I supposed to act like we don’t like each other when you’re rubbing one of my sensitive spots.”

"There’s a spot I’d love to rub right now.”

Pillows flew in the air and hit the byuntae couple, “Next time, keep your competition out of photo shoots. We were in the studio for a far much longer time than usual.”

~

I tried a different approach. :P