JessBer/KryBer - Hardcore Crushing

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Jessber: the reason Amber is scared of her is because she's crushing hardcore on her and doesn't want Hellsica to kill her, but she still ends up finding out lol and you can take it from there. Thank you so much for opening up your ask to other ships btw!

 


I figured an ask box special was in order as if in celebration for a successful week. :P If it becomes a hit maybe I’ll do ask box special every once in awhile. :)

~

"Why are you even afraid of my unnie?"

Amber looked up from her spot on the couch with surprise, “What?”

Krystal glared, “Don’t give me that. Why are you afraid of Jessica?”

"W-what? What gave you the impression that I was scared of her?" Amber stuttered at the question.

The maknae of f(x) rolled her eyes, “You admitted to being afraid of her when we were on Sukira years ago.”

"I did?" Amber scratched her cheek, not recalling it. Or rather, refusing to.

"Yeah, you did. So why are you scared of her? I mean, it’s been years since we debuted and you rarely talk to my unnie," Krystal pressed.

The tomboy mumbled, “Well, she might hurt me when she’s angry.”

Krystal furrowed her brows, “Why would she be angry with you?”

Amber didn’t respond as she thought of reasons why Jessica would be mad. Maybe because I have this huge crush on her and she’d probably kill me if she found out.

Amber thought of her last conversation with the older Jung years ago. She cringed at how she was threatened. It was a known fact that Krystal had a crush on her and Jessica had given her the big sister talk about not hurting her sister or there would be hell to pay. Liking Jessica would inadvertently hurt Krystal and in the end would make Amber at the end of Jessica’s wrath.

No, no. Jessica can’t find out about this. I’ll just fangirl quietly and hide this from her. And that includes keeping it from Soojung.

~

"Where we going, Soojung?" Jessica asked as she walked beside her sister, their arms hooked together.

Krystal had a bounce in her step, “I wanted to see Luna-unnie and Amber’s new apartment.”

"You sure you don’t want to just see Amber?" Jessica teased.

"Unnie!" Krystal slapped Jessica’s arm, "I outgrew my crush on her."

"Mmhmm, sure."

"Anyway, the two have a new apartment."

"Oh yeah, they renting near here, aren’t they?"

Krystal nodded, “Mmhmm. I missed the house warming and thought we could just stop by real quick.”

"They won’t mind?" Jessica asked in concern.

"Totally. They’re cool with you."

"And Amber?"

Krystal giggled hesitantly, “I think she’s still nervous around you.”

Jessica let out a sigh at the tomboy, “I don’t get why though.”

"Well maybe we can clear things between you two. Come on!"

~

Luna opened the door in surprise to see Krystal and her sister, “Soojungie! Jessica-unnie! What are you doing here?”

"Figured we’d stop by and check out the place."

"Oh, well come in, come in. Let me give you a tour," Luna said with a smile.

The two girls followed f(x)’s vitamin as they were led around the quaint apartment, “So this is the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, Amber’s room, don’t go in there, and my room.”

Krystal blinked, “Why can’t we go in Amber’s room?”

Luna shrugged, “I don’t know actually. She never lets me into her room.”

A glint in Krystal’s eye appeared, “Amber can’t refuse me.”

"Wait, Soojungie, don’t," Luna protested.

Krystal waved her hand, “Don’t worry Luna-unnie. If she gets mad, blame it on me.”

Jessica and Luna looked at each other blankly but decided to follow the younger girl. They were quite curious as to why Amber wouldn’t let anyone see her room.

Krystal was giddy as she opened the door and let herself in. From the door you could see a bed, small television with an XBOX, study table, and a corkboard full of pictures that consisted of f(x) and Amber’s numerous friends. So far it looked pretty normal, maybe Amber just wanted privacy. Once they took a step into the room, they understood why.

The whole wall on the side was full of pictures. Not like the pictures on Amber’s corkboard but dozens of pictures of Jessica. It started from Jessica’s debut with Into the New World and evolved to Jessica in I Got A Boy. There were pictures from fancams, photoshoots, and even some screen captures from variety shows.

Post its were all over the place. She’s gorJESS. She’s perfect. My ideal girl. My beautiful stranger. Voice of an angel. Everything I want in a girl. My future wife. If only <3. Too bad it’ll never happen.

"Oh. My. God," Krystal’s eyes grew wide at what they had just uncovered.

The sound of keys hitting the floor alerted the three of another presence. Amber stood at the door with a shocked look on her face. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw Jessica standing in the middle of the room with an unreadable expression on her face.  The tomboy did the only logical thing to do, she ran.

~

Amber had been avoiding all of the SNSD unnies, not willing to face the fact that Jessica now knew of her hardcore infatuation with her. It wasn’t really her fault. She had been following SNSD since they first debuted and had nearly fainted the first time they walked into their practice room when she was a trainee.

The tomboy was currently in her waiting room for Show Champion. She leaned back on the couch with a groan and nearly had a heart attack to reveal Jessica looking straight down at her.

"J-Jessica-unnie!"

Jessica was silent and sat down beside the tomboy. Amber began to fidget in her seat and felt like she was going to die.

"I…Jessica-unnie I’m sor-"

"Don’t."

Amber kept mum and quietly watched as Jessica gathered her thoughts, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

"I…didn’t want to hurt Soojung. In return making you mad at me."

Jessica nodded to herself with a stoic expression on her face, “So this whole time, you liked me?”

"Uh, yes."

"But you didn’t tell me because of the threat I gave you for hurting Soojung."

"Y-yeah."

Jessica nodded to herself before getting up, “Okay. I expect our first date to be really nice. Call me when you’re done MCing. Ask Soojung for my number.”

And with that, Amber’s ideal girl walked out the door. The tomboy sat there for a few seconds, her mind unable to comprehend what just happened. Did she just score a date? With Jessica Jung Sooyeon? Her future wife?!

3…

2…

1…

"YES!" Amber danced around in the empty waiting room.