YulTi - Commitment

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Yulti please? :3 Tiffany gets tired and breaks up with Yuri, who is afraid of commitment and does not want to settle down. Years later they bump into each other in the most unlikely place (up to you where this place is :P) and find that they are both unhappy despite having been in different relationships over the past years. They decide to try again and this time Yuri wants to do things the right way.
 


I honestly don’t know how it turned out this long. Sorry if it is a bit too long. :P

~

Tiffany rested in her girlfriend’s embrace as they sat in the apartment. They had been together for about six months now and even though it’s been a bumpy ride, it was one of the best times in Tiffany’s life. She wished she could call Yuri her girlfriend or even was able to say that they were dating. Yuri didn’t want to label it as anything so Tiffany just resorted to saying that they were together; leaving interpretation up to whomever she told it to.

It was an unfortunate case for them because Tiffany wanted to proudly show the world that Yuri was hers and that she was Yuri’s. So here they were, inside Tiffany’s apartment once again.

A slender nose nuzzled into Tiffany’s neck before placing a kiss right at her pulse point, “You smell good.”

“Stop it, that tickles,” Tiffany giggled.

“No, seriously. What are you wearing? It’s intoxicating,” Yuri took another whiff.

“I’m not wearing anything. And stop it, Yul. I smell bad. You wouldn’t even let me shower before you grabbed me for snuggles,” Tiffany squirmed; uncomfortable with the fact that she reeked of sweat.

Yuri smirked as she started nibbling from Tiffany’s shoulder and up to her neck, “Even better. Then it’s just your natural scent.”

“Yul, stop~ Just let me shower then we can watch the movie,” Tiffany’s squirming became more erratic.

The taller girl wrapped a secure arm around her “girlfriend”, preventing her from escaping her grasp. Her voice grew thick with desire and her eyes had a certain glint to it, “You have no idea how crazy you drive me.”

Tiffany felt a blush cover her face as she tried to push Yuri’s wandering hands away from her. She couldn’t help but let out a breathy moan when Yuri’s hands began massaging her hips, “Yul~”

Yuri’s kisses grew wetter as she began on Tiffany’s pulse point. Her nose traced up Tiffany’s neck and the back of her ear before whispering huskily into her ear, “Your scent drives me crazy. Uhh, now I want to know how you smell here.”

A warm hand slipped underneath her long shirt and pressed hard on her nub through her . Tiffany was putty in the charming girl’s hands.

~

Tiffany stared from across the grocery store with a look of anger on her face. Yuri was chatting up a rather y and provocative girl in front of the dried goods aisle. The girl’s shirt was too tight and her shorts were so short you could see her cheeks. The eye-smiling girl could feel her blood pressure shoot up and she felt like killing Yuri.

After a couple of minutes, Tiffany watched as the [as Tiffany called her in her mind] slipped her phone number into Yuri’s pocket. The tanned woman smirked and gave a wave to the before continuing on down the mall. Unable to hold in her anger, Tiffany marched straight up to Yuri.

“What was that?”

Yuri turned around and smiled widely, “Fany-ah! Babe! What are you doing here?”

Tiffany avoided Yuri’s arms and crossed her arms over her chest; she wasn’t having any of it, “What was that? With that girl earlier?”

The tall woman rubbed her chin for a bit and chuckled, “The girl earlier? She’s nobody.”

“I saw you. She gave you her number.”

“Babe, it was nothing.”

No, you were flirting and you accepted her number. How could you when you’re my girlfriend?”

Yuri’s face grew dark, “You know I don’t do that kind of thing.”

Tiffany scoffed, “What kind of thing? Commitment?”

“I was clear with you from the beginning, Fany. No labels. We were never girlfriends,” Yuri said as she pointed between the two of them, emphasizing the word we.

“So we’re not girlfriends but we can be together.”

“Well, yeah,” she said it as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

“We can do couple stuff. We can have . I can tell you I love you. I can have the best time of my life when I’m with you but I can’t call you mine?!”

“We can do whatever you want, Fany. But I’m not gonna be tied down to you. I’m way too young for that.”

Tiffany shook her head in distaste, “You’re unbelievable.”

“You agreed to no labels.”

“You know what? You can take your labels and shove it. We’re through. Oh wait, we were never really together so it’s not like we’re breaking up,” Tiffany began to walk away.

“Oh come on, Fany!” Yuri tried calling out.

Tiffany ignored her and left the charming girl who had once had her heart.

~

Yuri found herself sipping her coffee at a café in Seoul and bitterly looked out the window. It had been years and there was something missing in her life. She knew what it was, or who it was. Yuri couldn’t bring herself to say her name. No, she didn’t even have the privilege to say her name.

Maybe…

If fate were kind enough to give her a second chance, though she didn’t deserve it, she would grasp it and do things right.

A sigh escaped the tan woman’s lips before her cellphone rang, interrupting her inner musings, “Yoboseyo?”

“Whoa. Calm down, Taeyeon. I need you to calm down.”

“Okay, okay. Just tell me what’s got you freaking out.”

“Text me the address, I’ll be right there and Taeyeon? I need you to keep your head.”

~

Yuri didn’t know how she ended up in the hospital with the girl she had let get away. Rather, the girl she pushed away because of her fear of commitment. All she remembers was receiving a frantic phone call from her distant cousin that somehow led her here, to Tiffany.

Tiffany stared blankly at her ex-girlfriend, could she even call her that? Her heart still beat at an irregular pattern seeing her but she had mixed emotions about it. This was Yuri, the no labels girl who dropped her years ago.

Is she still single? Will she take me back? The years sure have treated her well. She is still so beautiful. Thoughts began to swim in Yuri’s head but her staring contest with Tiffany was broken up by a distraught Taeyeon; who was following the gurney of an unconscious Jessica.

~

It was a long day at the hospital but everything turned out just fine. Taeyeon and Jessica sent their friends home with a smile and the reassurance that they would be okay. Yuri had insisted in seeing Tiffany home and they had parted ways awkwardly. The next morning, Tiffany was surprised when she was woken up midday by the ring of her doorbell.

Standing in front of her with a wonderful bouquet of roses and a nervous smile on her face was Yuri, “Hi Fany.”

Perplexed, the eye-smiling girl asked, “Yuri? What are you doing here?”

Yuri her lips nervously and slowly lifted her gaze with a look of resolve on her face, “All those years ago I didn’t want to put a label to us because I was a coward. I was afraid of commitment. For that, I’m sorry.

“You left me and it was a wake up call. Everyone who came after you in my life was a disappointment. They couldn’t make me laugh like you do. They couldn’t produce this certain eye-smile. They didn’t have that scent I was looking for. Everything was different. Everything felt…wrong.

“It took me awhile to realize that this whole time I was comparing them to you. It took me a longer time to realize that I was searching for you. I know I don’t deserve you but after the fiasco at the hospital yesterday, it shoed me how short life could be.

“I want to spend the rest of my life proving to you that I deserve your love. And I want to do it the right way. I…I’m sorry if I just word vomited on you but I was thinking. Will…would you like to accompany me for lunch this afternoon?”

Tiffany stared at the woman across from her who had just let out this rather long spiel. This woman was a changed woman. She was so different from the Yuri she knew back then. Should she give her another chance? Did Yuri deserve it? Was Tiffany willing to give her heart at the risk of it breaking…again?

It’s true that she’s never been truly happy since Yuri.

Love was all about risks and if you were willing to take them.

Gently grabbing the bouquet from Yuri, Tiffany shyly smiled and answered, “I would love to.”

~