TaengSic - Bikini Bod

TaeNySic Scenarios
beyondsone asked: Tae sees Jess's bikini body and gets hot and bothered. :P
~


"Hey Taeng!" Yuri wrapped her arm around the shorty.

"You coming to the pool party?" Yoona asked.

"Maybe. I kind of don’t feel like going," Taeyeon answered.

"Aw, come on, Taeyeon-unnie. It won’t be the same without you."

Yuri nodded and ruffled her friend’s hair, “It feels like high school all over again. You never get out of your house and it because you’re not even in the dorms.”

"It’s not like you won’t know anyone at the party…" Yoona bribed.

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her head, “I don’t know.”

"Tiffany-unnie’ll be there."

Yuri glanced over to her twin and smirked. If the mention of Taeyeon’s crush on the college campus’ sweetheart didn’t get her to say yes, what would?

Taeyeon rubbed her chin in thought, “It’s tempting but…it’s not like Tiffany will even s-“

"In a bikini. Fany in a bikini. You’re gonna miss out, Taeng!" Yuri pulled out the big guns to get her friend to come.

"I’ll be there."

The twins high fived each other in triumph. It was always easier to get Taeyeon to do anything if you appeased to her byuntae side.

~

Taeyeon stood around the pool in her board shorts and black bikini top. She was currently talking with her fellow chef-in-the-making, Sooyoung, and the dancing machine Hyoyeon. The party wasn’t half bad considering it was held at Yuri’s house.

It was unlike a frat party where there was too many people she didn’t know. This was more of an intimate atmosphere since she knew the majority of the people here. Taeyeon’s peripheral caught sight of a pink bikini and she nearly snapped her head to look.

Tiffany loved to wear pink so she was confident the girl would be her. A ginger-haired girl came out of the pool, wet. It was like watching an commercial where a beautiful girl stepped out of the pool slowly.

Taeyeon raked her eyes up a flawless body. Long legs that went on forever, narrow hips, an incredible S-line, and a pair of gorgeous s that were calling out her name so sweetly. The shorty could only her lips as she watched the droplets of water drip down smooth skin and disappear in the valley of her s while others disappeared underneath her bikini .

This caused her overactive byuntae side to come to life. She began to imagine long legs wrapping around her waist as they made out in the pool side. Nimble fingers tangling in the nape of her neck as the girl rubbed her center against Taeyeon’s belly underneath the water. Lips latching themselves on a pale neck and claiming her as her own. Untying the string that held those delectable s that were begging to be fondled.

Taeyeon’s eyes grew dark with desire as her breath grew shallow. The ginger-haired girl was wiping herself down and all Taeyeon wanted to do was every single droplet of water from her gorgeous body.

"Hi Taetae!"

Tiffany walked by in greeting and Taeyeon didn’t bat an eyelash. A pair of intense cold eyes locked with her own and it seemed as if time froze. There was an inexplicable wetness between her legs and all Taeyeon could do was gulp.

Who was this girl?