TaengSic - Butts

TaeNySic Scenarios
sleepy-sailor asked: taengsic butts. butts galore. y levels at the max. you know the samantha thavasa skinny jeans? please involve that :3
 


I feel like I failed at this. Lol. Do enjoy the humor though. :)

~

Tiffany jumped as she felt someone slap her .

The soshi girls were in the middle of shooting their Samantha Thavasa skinny jeans commercial. It was quite entertaining because the product name was a mouthful to say. However, what was entertaining, or not entertaining, was the fact that the two byuns of SNSD were having a field day.

"Sunny, are you wearing space pants? Because your is out of this world!" Taeyeon then began to dance to Galaxy Supernova.

Tiffany jumped once again after Jessica slapped her , “Okay, you two need to control yourself!”

It was just five minutes ago that Taeyeon slapped her and now it was Jessica. It seemed as if the two girls were in heaven.

"But Fany-ah…hahahahaha! I said Fany-ah!" Taeyeon began laughing and soon had Jessica who caught on to it.

Jessica was laughing so hard that she leaned against Yoona, slapping her in the process, “ Fany-ah! Hahaha! Now it’s Yoona!”

It took awhile for the two to settle down and the other members were not pleased. They were taking a break from the commercial and they were at it nonstop.

Yuri rolled her eyes and went to grab a water bottle only to hear loud whistles from across the room, “You get that water bottle, Yul!”

"Bend a little more!"

"Yeah! Stick your out a bit!"

"Omo, are they going to stop?" Yuri groaned as she turned her away from their sight.

Sooyoung shook her head, “I don’t think so.”

Hyoyeon let out a huff, “I think we need to do a commercial that doesn’t really emphasize our butts. At one point, they were both groping me at the same time.”

"I understand Taeyeon getting excited because she has a , but Sica?"

"You forget how much of a she is when you have Taeyeon. Though I do say they’re about equal."

"How about we lock them in a room so they can just on each other?"

The seven soshi girls blinked at each other before glancing at the clock. They had about twenty more minutes until their break was over.

Jessica and Taeyeon let out a yelp as they were shoved into a nearby custodial room, “Yah!”

"Get your byuntaeness out of your system! Use each other. We’ll let you out when we’re back on commercial."

A huff escaped the taller girl in the cramped closet, “I can’t believe they shut us in here.”

Jessica nearly jumped when she felt a hand firmly gripping her , “Sica…you have a nice .”