TaengSic - Vampire

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: vampire taeyeon who's a murderer finds jessica and maybe some freaky deaky/bite/blood action?
~


"You can’t hide from me~"

Jessica was panting as she had just sprinted for nearly three blocks. What she saw back there wasn’t normal. The woman was tiny but she was deceptively strong. She had also drained three bodies dry. Vampires weren’t supposed to be real!

Then…the vampire saw her. Now here she was scared to death.

"I know I’m not supposed to play with my food but you are irresistible."

A chill ran down Jessica’s back as the voice whispered in her ear. Before she could bolt, a pair of pale hands forced her against the wall. In the dim lighting of the alleyway, Jessica could see the vampire.

She was extremely pale with a rather captivating face. Her eyes were nearly a pitch black, fangs peeked out from her lips, and a dried trail of blood on her face had Jessica shaking in fear.

A cold nose moved forward and nuzzled Jessica’s neck, “Mmmmm. I love it best when my prey runs. It gets their blood circulating and releases these endorphins in the system that just makes you so…tasty.”

Tears streamed down Jessica’s face as the vampire was now tracing her fangs up and down Jessica’s neck, “It would be so easy to rip your neck apart. But you’re too pretty for me to do that.”

"P-please. Don’t kill me."

A chuckle escaped the vampire, “Now that’s for me to decide. What’s your name, pet?”

"J-Jessica."

"Mmmm, Jessica. I’m Taeyeon. Your predator of the night," the vampire grinned evilly. "Now try not to squirm, this might hurt a little."

Fangs penetrated Jessica’s jugular and she let out a dolphin pitched scream into the dark night. A moan escaped Taeyeon’s mouth as she eagerly began to blood into . The coppery taste in was exhilarating, nothing like her previous preys.

Taeyeon extracted her fangs from Jessica’s neck and looped an arm around the human’s waist to keep her upright. The tears on Jessica’s face was still there but her eyes were slowly closing shut. Two gaping holes were in her neck.

"Ah, ah. Don’t sleep on me, pet," Taeyeon growled as she brought the human closer to her.

Jessica felt herself pulled forward and a cold knee was pressed between her legs. A mouth with two fangs pressed against her own and she found herself in a rather arousing kiss that even surprised her.

Taeyeon pulled back, dragging her nose up Jessica’s neck and sniffing the bite wound, “I’m going to keep you forever, pet. No one will have a taste of your blood but me. And only me.”

Dark onyx eyes flashed white for a brief second and Jessica nodded slowly before tilting her head back to expose her neck, “Yes, master. Yours.”

"Good, pet," Taeyeon grinned as she leaned forward and reattached her fangs to Jessica’s neck.

~

OTL. Am I even doing this vampire thing right? >.<