TaengSic - Stay

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Jessica waits at the airport to go back to the US . But Taengoo doesn't want her to go and begs her to stay (pretty much confessing to her) . And she stays :)
~


"Thank you for checking in with Korean Air. Boarding is in two hours at 9 PM at Gate 11."

Jessica bowed to the lady before picking up her purse and carry-on luggage. This was it. Goodbye Korea and hello San Francisco.

"Sica!"

Jessica furrowed her brows, she must be imagining things. She could have sworn she heard Taeyeon’s voice.

"Sica! Sica! Don’t leave! What? Yah! Lemme go!"

The ginger haired girl turned around to see Taeyeon struggling with a couple of airport security guards. Hurriedly, Jessica ran to the shorty with an incredulous look on her face.

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here? You can’t be here without a ticket," Jessica stared at the security guards who had a hand on each arm.

"Yah! Lemme go!"

"I’m sorry about my friend, she just wants to talk to me. I’ll be sure to send her on her way when we’re done," Jessica said respectfully.

Airport security looked at each other before roughly letting go of Taeyeon, “Fine, but if she doesn’t we’re going to be forced to kick her out of the airport.”

The two men stepped back and walked off leaving a very disgruntled Taeyeon. Jessica her lips before glancing at the clock. Her plane would be boarding soon and she would be gone for good.

"Taeyeon, seriously. What are you doing here?"

"I…"

Jessica patiently waited as the older girl was struggling to start her sentence. was opening and closing like a fish’s mouth. A giggle escaped Jessica at the sight.

"Well if it isn’t anything, Taeyeon, I have to go soon," the intercom began calling for the first class to board the plane.

A hand came up to stop Jessica, “Don’t leave.”

"Don’t leave? But Taeyeon, there’s nothing here for me."

"I’m here. I…I don’t want you to leave me here."

Jessica’s heart began to thud, “What do you mean?”

"I know I’ve been a pabo but I need you, Sica. You are beautiful, kind, amazing. My day isn’t complete without you. You make me feel things, Sica. Things that I’ve been afraid of for a long time and I never acknowledged it until now.

"I lose my breath when I see you. My chest tightens when I don’t see you. I feel lost when I’m not with you. And…my heart does this when I’m with you," Taeyeon gently grabbed Jessica’s hand and placed it over her chest.

"So you see, you can’t leave."

Jessica could feel the erratic heartbeat of Taeyeon that was closely matching her own, “What are you trying to say, Taengoo?”

"What I’m trying to say, Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I am madly, deeply in love with you. And I’m sorry for taking so long to tell you this but you can’t leave me now. Not when I finally figured things out. I love you and I don’t want to let you go. Would you give this pabo a chance? Would you stay?”

Jessica blinked as she felt her entire body flush. Kim Taeyeon just confessed to her. The same girl she had been pining for since grade school. Tears pricked her eyes and she gave the shorty a quivering smile.

"Yes. I’ll stay."

~