TaeNySic - Movie

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: I need my dose of TaeNySic! Jeti wants to watch a romantic movie but Taeng convince them to choose a horror movie. then, taeng takes advantage of the situation
 


*smirks* Taeng sure loves taking advantage. ;)

~

"How about The Vow? I love that movie,” Tiffany gushed.

Taeyeon made a face at the thought of watching the romantic movie, “Eh…”

Jessica giggled as she browsed through their DVDs, “Okay, then how about The Adjustment Bureau? It’s not as cheesy as The Vow, Taengoo.”

"Oh! That’s a good one too!" Tiffany said.

"Come on, we’ve only been watching romantic movies. Can’t we watch a horror movie, just this once? I need my horror movie fix, you know," Taeyeon said as she crossed her arms over her chest on the couch.

Jessica glanced over to Tiffany and shrugged, “She has a point. Taengoo always let’s us pick the movie.”

Tiffany grinned, “That’s because Taetae can never say no to us.”

"Yah! I can say no to you two,” Taeyeon protested from the couch.

A giggle escaped the ginger haired girl and whispered to her best friend, “Sure she can say no. Let’s just give into her this once.”

"Alright, I guess we owe her," Tiffany murmured. "Taetae, what movie do you want to watch?"

Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled, “I get to pick? Really?”

Jessica and Tiffany nodded as they situated themselves onto the couch. Taeyeon jumped at the opportunity and quickly put in her desired DVD before her two best friends changed their minds.

Watching movies together was a regular thing for the girls and it was almost a weekly thing to do. Taeyeon’s suggestion for horror was always rejected by the other two girls. So this was the perfect opportunity for her to finally watch what she wanted to watch.

Taeyeon hopped over to the couch and settled between the two girls, “Yah, Taengoo! You didn’t have to squeeze between us.”

"Yeah, Taetae, you could have sat next to me on the other side, "Tiffany said as she readjusted her position.

"You know me, I got to have the both of you," Taeyeon said with a smirk.

It was an unspoken secret that all three girls liked each other but they never really took action on it. They had grown up together and it was a bit weird that they had romantic feelings for two girls. Taeyeon was the more vocal one of the three on where she stood with them while Tiffany and Jessica were more action-based.

The movie began playing and Taeyeon grinned. She loved horror movies. The thrill and excitement you get as you sit in anticipation of what’s to come. Half the time it was just plain funny to her to watch the characters’ reaction on screen. Yeah, so maybe she was weird, but it was her joy in life.

"AHHH!" a body buried itself into her lap while another pressed tightly against her back with arms wrapping around her shoulders.

A grin covered her features as she wrapped her arms tight around Tiffany and leaned back into Jessica’s arms and relished in the feeling of s against her back.

"Taetae!"

"Taengoo, I’m scared!"

Well there was that too. Having your two best friends that you happened to really like clinging onto you. Taeyeon smiled widely as another character was killed of on the screen, Jessica and Tiffany squeezing her tight in a sandwich.

This is heaven! she thought happily.

~

I’d love to be in her situation right now. Except I hate horror movies. :P