TaengSic - First Date

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taengsic on their first date!!!!
~


Taeyeon anxiously sat at the train station in a light blue summer dress. This was something far from what she usually wore but she wanted to leave a good impression for her date. Taeyeon tried to take in deep breaths as her hands began to shake from nervousness.

She had just turned fourteen and had been crushing on her fellow trainee, Jessica, for a long time now. Taeyeon couldn’t believe how her dreams had come true for Jessica had asked her out. Jessica. Asked. Her. Out. She didn’t even have the courage to do so.

And now here she was waiting at the train station for her long time crush. She looked down at what she was wearing and wondered if she had dressed up too much. Before she could contemplate further, she saw Jessica walking towards her in all her grace. Taeyeon felt herself deflate as she saw Jessica chose to wear skinny jeans and a nice top. So casual compared to what she was wearing.

"Hi, Taengoo. Hope I didn’t keep you waiting for too long?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon shook her head and began to feel subconscious about her choice of dress, “No, no. I just got here five minutes ago.”

"That’s good. Shall we go then?" Jessica offered the older girl her hand.

Taeyeon nodded and grasped Jessica’s hand in her own, “By the way, Taengoo. You look good in that dress.”

A warm blush covered the shorty’s face and she smiled, “You look beautiful, Sooyeon-ah.”

~