YoonSic - Pillow Fight

TaeNySic Scenarios
onetwothree-runawaylove asked: Yoonsic! Choding YoonA and Sica having a pillow fight witch turns out to be something more after a whilee. Heh
~


“Jessica-unnie!” Yoona barged into the older girl’s room and began bouncing on the bed with glee.

The blonde was currently on the bed, catching up on some reading when the choding began to bother her, “Yoong, not now. I have a test coming up.”

“But unnie~ I wanna play~” she pouted and draped herself all over Jessica.

“Yah! I said I was studying,” Jessica threw a pillow at the younger girl.

Yoona smirked and took it as a challenge. Grabbing the pillow, she chucked it in the other girl’s face. The pillow slid down the studious girl to reveal an angry face.

“Whoops. It slipped,” Yoona said nonchalantly.

“You want to die?” Jessica tightly gripped the pillow as she walked towards Yoona, completely forgetting about her textbook.

Yoona looked around the room for shelter but was smacked in the face by the rectangular ball of fluff. From there, the two girls began hitting each other wherever they could. Yoona managed to grab two small pillows and had even resorted to throwing some of Sooyoung’s stuffed animals at the girl.

“Sooyoung’s gonna be mad when she finds her things on the floor,” Jessica taunted.

Yoona shrugged before hitting Jessica in the face, “I’ll just blame it on you.”

“Why you…” Jessica got rid of her pillow and threw herself at Yoona. They collapsed onto the bed in a fit of giggles.

Yoona glanced at Jessica whose face was near her own before she leaned forward and captured those intoxicating lips in a brief kiss, “You really should relax Jessica-unnie. You look beautiful when you smile.”

A heavy blush covered Jessica’s face at the compliment, “Well…you really should your lips back.”

“Back?”

Jessica slipped her arms around Yoona’s shoulders and pulled her close, “Back here.”

The two spent the rest of the day making out, Jessica’s homework long forgotten.

~