TaengSic - Scarf Kiss

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taengsic scarf kiss ;) (did you watch the ep. when Sica said her ideal kiss was the scarf kisses?) Hehe.
 


I did watch the episode! I’ll have to rewatch it again before writing this. :3 Hopefully I can make you spazz, if not…I tried. :P

~

Hands swung between the two as they trekked back to the dorm room. Snow had fallen as well as the temperature and it was freezing. The two were bundled up in multiple layers of clothing and a thick scarf covered the younger one’s face.

Taeyeon’s face was flushed pink from the cold but still smiled brightly for the company she had. She still couldn’t believe that the two of them were dating. Taeyeon had been a complete coward about the whole thing and if Jessica hadn’t asked her out first, they might have still been dancing around the idea of being together.

Today was their 100th day together as a couple and Taeyeon was glad the other members let them have it together. Jessica glanced over to her quiet girlfriend and nudged her shoulder playfully.

"What you thinking about?"

"How lucky I am to have a girl like you," Taeyeon answered smoothly.

"You’re such a sweet talker."

"You love it," Taeyeon said.

Jessica girlfriend, “Too bad you waited for me to ask you out or we wouldn’t be here.”

Taeyeon pouted, “I was nervous, okay?’

A bright giggle came from the younger girl, “It’s okay, Taengoo. We’re together now.”

The rest of their walk was filled with poking and teasing but neither one would trade it for the world. They finally made it to their dorm room only to discover that they had forgotten something.

"Taengoo, do you have your keys? I forgot mine," Jessica said as she slipped her hand out of Taeyeon’s to pat down her own pockets.

Taeyeon shook her head, “Nope. Don’t have mine.”

"Aish. Hopefully they’re still awake," Jessica mumbled.

"Sica-yah," Taeyeon began but Jessica had already pressed the doorbell.

"Ne, Taengoo?"

Jessica turned around and nearly jumped from the close proximity of Taeyeon. The shorter girl reverently lifted a hand up and began to slowly unravel the girl’s scarf. Dugeun dugeun dugeun. Jessica could feel her heartbeat speed up and her whole face get hot. Was Taeyeon about to do what she think she’s about to do.

Taeyeon slowly unraveled it until there was only two long strands of the scarf on either side of Jessica. Her cold hands gripped the ends tightly before lightly pulling Jessica towards her. Jessica’s feet took her a step forward.

Their faces grew closer and Jessica could feel Taeyeon’s breath on her lips, “Saranghae.”

Then her eyes shut of their own accord as they kissed each other in front of their dorm. Jessica began to spaz internally for Taeyeon had just managed to fulfill her ideal kiss.

Click. Whirr.

"Awww, isn’t that cute," one of the soshi girls in the dorm had taken a picture.

Gushes could be heard from their fellow members who were watching from the now opened door. Before Taeyeon could pull away, Jessica lifted her cold hands and held Taeyeon’s face tenderly. They kissed for a couple more seconds before they released each other’s lips. Jessica leaned her forehead against Taeyeon’s with matching smiles on their faces.

"Happy 100 days, Sica."

"Happy 100 days, Taengoo. I love you."

~