TaengSic - Someday

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taengsic please! Jessica singing Someday and Taeyeon & the rest of snsd are in the audience. ( i always though Sica sung Someday to Taeyeon. Hehe)
 


My FEELS! Haha. ^^

~

Taeyeon sat frozen in her seat as she watched a certain someone that she used to be close with. She had been so focused on work, life, Tiffany, and everything besides her. The soothing piano sounds that came from Krystal stirred something deep inside Taeyeon.

The rest of SNSD glanced over at their leader who had a wide-eyed look on her face. This might be something the two needed to fix things.

Jessica reached the chorus and Taeyeon felt her heart plummet. Someday, someone’s gonna take your place. Had she been so ignorant? So blind? So…foolish? Had she been so busy to not notice who was once her best friend? What happened to them?

Taeyeon gulped and let out a shaky breath. Jessica started singing the bridge and it nearly killed her. She did notice the other girl was feeling down but she ignored it. Taeyeon didn’t care to bother. It’s been years since she last properly talked to her. Was…was this the end? No! Taeyeon knew she was stupid but she won’t let her go.

The bridge ended and somehow, Jessica’s eyes found Taeyeon’s own. It gripped her to her seat. All of a sudden, the emotion of the song tripled as Jessica had someone to focus on. One day, I’ll forget about you.

Taeyeon stood up in silent protest and Jessica didn’t break eye contact. The older of the two began to choke up and her breathing shortened. Jessica’s eyes glistened with unshed tears as she repeated the last lines of the song.

Someday someone’s gonna take your place.

Taeyeon felt closing as Jessica powered through the last parts of the song. Her sweet voice felt like a knife cutting her in half. It felt like it was just the two of them in the room and Taeyeon shook her head in anguish.

Goodbye.

Krystal played the ending notes of the piano and the spell was broken by the applauds of the people around them. It jolted Taeyeon awake as she ran down the aisles and to the backstage where Jessica exited.

The other girls looked at each other with a smile. Things were looking up for Taengsic. Maybe this was the push they needed.

Taeyeon blinked as she stared at the teary eyed, yet beautiful, girl. felt dry and her heart felt heavy with each step she took towards Jessica. The leader’s arms enveloped her in a tearful embrace, “I’m sorry. Please…don’t forget me.

~

:3