TaeRi/JeTi - AU College

TaeNySic Scenarios
shinyavarice asked: Yuri is smitten with Taeyeon and finally has the courage to ask her out. Taeyeon accepts and Yuri is waiting nervously outside the cinema with some flowers for Taeyeon to arrive. College AU setting. JeTi are friends with Yuri and encourage her to ask.
~


"Hey guys! This is Taeyeon. Taeyeon meet everybody."

Yuri sat frozen as her two close friends introduced her to the pretty brunette. The same brunette she’s been crushing on in her philosophy class. Taeyeon greeted everyone with a bow and a wide smile and Yuri felt go dry.

"Taeyeon-inmida. Oh? You’re Yuri, aren’t you?" the shorty smiled at the awe-struck girl. "You’re in my philosophy class and I think in my cousin, Hyoyeon’s dance class? I see you once in awhile when I meet up with her."

"I-yeah. I’ve seen you around campus. Wait, you’ve seen me after my dance class?"

Taeyeon chuckled, “It was nice meeting you, Yuri-yah. Hope you don’t mind me being informal with you. Feel free to do the same. I have to go to class now.”

Yuri sat there as Taeyeon walked away with a racing pulse. Holy…she did not just talk to me. Am I dreaming?

~

Jessica and Tiffany glanced over to their friend that was fidgeting endlessly on the bench. It’s been a couple of weeks since they introduced Taeyeon to Yuri and it was quite obvious the tanned girl was incredibly infatuated with their short friend.

Tugging on her girlfriend’s hand, Tiffany motioned with her head for the two of them to talk with the nervous Yuri. Jessica nodded and dragged Tiffany to sit next to Yuri. The tanned girl was currently staring across the courtyard at Taeyeon who was talking with her cousin, Hyoyeon.

"I don’t see why you’re so afraid to ask her out, Yul," Jessica said as she plopped herself down on Yuri’s right side.

Tiffany did the same on Yuri’s left side, “I say just go for it. Besides, I’m pretty sure she’ll say yes to you.”

Yuri snapped her head to the left, “Really?”

"Yeah, if I know Taengoo well enough she has a thing for y ladies."

"Mmhmm. She may not look it but that little thing is a huge ."

Jessica giggled, “Yup, so be sure to show off some of those y abs.”

"Don’t chicken out, now’s your chance," Tiffany pulled her girlfriend up and began walking away.

Taeyeon made it across the courtyard and quizzically looked at the Jeti couple, “Where you guys going?”

"No where in particular."

"Yeah, I’m not picky when it comes to a make out spot," Jessica said.

Tiffany’s face grew red and Taeyeon just shook her head as the couple walked away. She turned to see Yuri standing right behind her with a determined face.

"Tae."

The shorty blinked, “Yuri-yah.”

Yuri’s throat closed as her mind blanked out. No! She could do this. Taking in a deep breath, she blurted out, “Would you like to go out on a date with me?”

Taeyeon watched in amusement as the taller girl shut her eyes tight, as if afraid to hear a negative answer.

She smiled, “Formal or casual?”

Yuri’s eyes blinked open, “What?”

"Should I wear something formal or casual?" Taeyeon chuckled.

It took Yuri’s brain to process what her crush was saying, “Is…that a yes?”

"Yes, you goofball. So what should I wear?"

"C-casual."

Taeyeon chuckled once more before tiptoeing and kissing the tanned woman’s cheek, “Text me the details of where our date is. I’m going to be late for class.”

~

Yuri stood in front of the cinema in skinny jeans and an off-shoulder shirt. She nearly came in a midriff showing shirt but didn’t think it would be wise. Maybe the Jeti couple were just messing around with her on Taeyeon liking abs. Although she really did have nice abs. But that wasn’t the case. She was going to play it safe.

The tanned woman had bought some beautiful flowers. It wasn’t a big bouquet or anything, she didn’t want it to be a hassle for Taeyeon throughout the date. Lifting her head, Yuri caught her breath.

Taeyeon was wearing denim short shorts, a grey tank top, and a black short sleeved button up shirt that was left open. Yuri her lips at the sight of pale legs and before she even noticed it, the shorty was standing right in front of her.

"F-for you," Yuri ed the flowers into Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon smiled, “Thank you.”

The shorty lifted the flowers to her nose and looked up shyly at the much taller woman, “I guess it paid off when I asked Sica and Fany to introduce me to you.”

Yuri stood there blankly at the new found information that she nearly missed when Taeyeon grabbed her hand and entwined their fingers, “Let’s go?”

A wide smile settled on the kkab’s face, “Let’s.”

~