TaengSic - Jealous

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon gets jealous of how Jessica is grtting really close with Yoona and Sunny.
 

~

Taeyeon glared across the stage in dissatisfaction.

"Taetae, calm down. You look like you’re firing lasers at her," Tiffany whispered in her best friend’s ear.

The kid-like leader remained stoic, ignoring the cries of ‘Taeny’ that surrounded her from Tiffany’s whisper. Her eyes squinted and were reduced to slits when she saw the closeness of the love-of-her-life-that-she-was-afraid-to-confess-to and the choding second maknae.

Yoona and Jessica were laughing together as they sang. Jessica’s beautiful laughter was exposed to the world and it was all thanks to stupid Yoona. The choding stopped in her tracks and smiled brightly at the Jung.

If Taeyeon was the hulk, she would have long turned green and destroyed the stage. She took in a deep breath and tried to calm down, plastering a fake smile on her face. A vein soon popped up on her head when Yoona continued her closeness with Jessica.

An arm was wrapped around Jessica’s shoulders while the other hand fixed her hair gently.

Taeyeon bit her tongue and had to refrain from chucking her microphone at Yoona. Why was it so hard for her to get close to Jessica? It was more frustrating at how shy she was because when Jessica tried to get close with her, Taeyeon would always panic and seek Tiffany for help.

Tiffany nudged Taeyeon, “Yah, your line’s coming up.”

The shorty shook her head, she had to focus! For now, she’ll just have to ignore the bubbling jealousy that was threatening to spill out. She belted out her notes and she nearly choked in the middle of it.

Jessica was now in a tight embrace with Sunny! Stupid, stupid, stupid Sunny. Sunny laughed with Jessica as they twirled each other around. Taeyeon felt like kicking the aegyo filled girl into the crowd but that wouldn’t be very professional.

Her part ended and she took in a couple of deep breaths. She could do this. Taeyeon lived to be professional and always powered through. Jealousy will not get the best of her.

Sunny leaned forward and gave Jessica a peck on the cheek right before the lights dimmed down, signalling the end of the song and for everyone to get into their positions for the next one.

Taeyeon couldn’t take it any more and unfortunately, her mic still managed to pick up her enraged, “YAH!”