JeTi - Valentine's Day

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: JeTi on valentines day

 

Oh damn, I promised myself to do this before February ended. OTL Sorry guys but here we go!

~

Sooyoung barged into Tiffany’s dorm room with a loud huff. The taller girl moved to grab a bag of chips from behind the shelf before plopping down onto her best friend’s bed.

"Hello to you too. How did you know where my secret stash of goodies were?" she asked her obviously sour friend.

Opening the bag and shoving a handful of chips into , Sooyoung answered, “I will always know where your food is. There’s no use hiding them from me. I’m not called a shikshin for nothing.”

Tiffany shook her head as she now had to think of another place for her snacks before Sooyoung ate them all before she’d no longer have any for herself. Maybe it would be wise to invest in a safe. Yeah, that sounded like a great idea.

Putting that thought away, Tiffany focused her attention on her best friend, “Alright, what’s going on with you? You’re sulking. You’re mad…but you’re sulking.”

Sooyoung pouted as she continued stuffing her face with more chips, barely managing to divulge information, “It’s Taeyeon.”

Tiffany let out a sigh, “Okay, what did my cousin do this time?”

Taeyeon was a fun cousin and great friend but she made a horrible girlfriend. She was currently dating Sooyoung and she never failed to anger her in some idiotic way.

"What’s today?"

Tiffany arched an eyebrow at the rather random question, “Friday?”

"No! What’s the date today?” Sooyoung stressed.

"The fourteenth."

"And what’s the great, wonderful holiday today?"

It suddenly dawned on Tiffany, “Ohh…Taeyeon forget it was Valentine’s day?”

Sooyoung continued angrily munching on her chips, “And it just happens to be our six month anniversary today. … … Do you have any ice cream? I’m extra depressed now.”

Irritation began to build within Tiffany, Stupid Taeyeon! How was she supposed to fix this? Again.

"Well, maybe she’s been busy, you know? Our soccer team is getting ready for the spring season. And you never know, she might have a surprise for you later," Tiffany tried to appease Sooyoung. Although I really doubt everything I’m saying right now.

Sooyoung stared at Tiffany indifferently, this was another excuse made up for the stupid shorty, as they both knew Taeyeon didn’t have a single romantic bone in her body, “Mmhmm, sure.”

Tiffany shrugged in response, thinking to herself at least I tried to sort of patch it up. “Or she could just be my stupid soccer jock of a cousin who only thinks about soccer 24/7.”

"Got that right," Sooyoung grumbled.

"I mean, yeah, she’s my cousin, but she’s not exactly the greatest girlfriend in the universe. Why are you still with her?" Tiffany asked.

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at Tiffany’s blunt question. A couple moments of silence commenced before Tiffany explained herself.

"Don’t get me wrong, I love my cousin but…she hasn’t been a really great girlfriend to you."

"You’ve got a point and yeah…I don’t know why I’m still with that aggravating midget."

Tiffany giggled, “Must be her soccer talent.”

Sooyoung scoffed, “Well what about you? Are you in the same boat as me?”

"What do you mean?"

The tall girl waved her hand around in explanation, “You know, has Jessica been ignoring you today, for soccer?”

Tiffany blinked and shook her head, “Um, no. She knows I’m studying right now so she’s giving me space.”

"Not even a ‘be my valentine’ text?"

"I did tell her not to distract me. And besides, she’s busy with practice."

Sooyoung spluttered, “How is this not affecting you? It’s already the evening and you haven’t once seen Jessica?”

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders although now she was beginning to feel depressed, “Uhh, well. I mean she’s busy and I did tell her to let me study so…”

Why hadn’t Jessica at least tried to contact her? Hearing Sooyoung’s story and realizing her own predicament made the girl rather sad.

"Yeah but still, Jessica is normally a little better than Taeyeon. That’s what we get for dating soccer jocks, huh?"

Tiffany gazed at the floor as she nodded in agreement. Now this was a depressing valentine’s day. A loud knock interrupted their reverie and Tiffany jumped.

"Fany-ah!"

A quizzical look crossed Tiffany’s features and she glanced over at Sooyoung in surprise. It was Taeyeon’s voice calling for her.

"What is my midget doing here?"

Tiffany shrugged but opened the door to reveal a sweaty and grass-stained Taeyeon, “Taetae?”

Taeyeon let out a tired groan before pulling out something from behind her, “This is for you.”

A bouquet of roses, Taeyeon was giving her roses. Sooyoung barged to the door and violently kicked Taeyeon in the shin causing her to drop the bouquet.

"Ow! What the hell Youngie?! I just came from soccer practice!" the shorty hopped around on her good foot before managing to fall down because of the uneven weight from her soccer bag.

Sooyoung towered over her stupid girlfriend, “Don’t you ‘Youngie’ me. Why are you giving Tiffany roses? I’m your girlfriend!”

"So? It’s not like the roses came from me! Jessica told me to give it to her. Something about some important day, I don’t know," Taeyeon grumbled as she pulled herself up.

Tiffany immediately stepped forward and delicately picked up the roses to find a small card attached to it. She sniffed it and smiled when she saw her girlfriend’s beautiful script.

Aren’t you tired from studying all day? I’m tired of not seeing you at all today. I want to hold you right now and tell you that you’re beautiful. Because there’s no other for me but you. Come meet at the field by six o’clock, that’s the same place cupid struck my heart. <3 Jessi

Tiffany grinned goofily as she glanced at her watch, noting that she had about fifteen minutes to get ready before leaving. She rushed into her room to change, leaving her cousin and best friend to continue their conflict.

"Really, Taeyeon? Really? Some important day? Do you not know what today is?”

Taeyeon brushed herself off as she glared at her girlfriend, “It’s Friday. The beginning of my weekend, thank you very much. Why are you always on my case? What are you? My mom?”

Sooyoung pulled at her hair in frustration, “Can’t you be the least bit romantic? You are so dense!”

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is this about me being dense? I’m getting exercise so this is not fat, that is pure muscle. Muscle!"

"Figures, you would think I’m calling you fat. Ugh, I give up, I just give up!"

Taeyeon shook her head as she picked up her soccer bag from the floor, “Well, whatever. I’m going to go shower while you go calm down. Jeezus.”

Tiffany felt sorry for her best friend but she had a date, “Sorry Sooyoung, I’ve got to go meet Jessi.”

She gave them an eye smile only to come back and kick Taeyeon’s other shin, causing the same result of her hitting the floor, “It’s valentine’s day my stupid cousin, do something romantic for once. You owe it to my best friend.”

~

Tiffany reached the field to find her girlfriend wearing a light sweater, tight jeans, and a bright red scarf. Though it was a simple outfit, it didn’t fail to make Tiffany breathless. Just like she did months ago. It had been nearly four months since Tiffany had the courage to ask the soccer player to dinner. And she never once regretted it.

"Hi babe, Happy Valentine’s Day," Jessica greeted her with another bouquet of flowers.

Tiffany’s eyebrows rose but she accepted the sweet gesture, “More roses?”

"I know I’m not great at math but I believe a bouquet of six roses plus another bouquet of six roses equals a dozen roses," Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and nuzzled her nose against her neck. "You look beautiful by the way."

Flutters erupted in Tiffany’s stomach and she felt her pulse race, Jessica always had that effect on her, “So do you, babe.”

Their lips found one another and gently massaged each other’s before slowly puling away. Tiffany found herself being led to the middle of the field where a picnic blanket was set up.

Jessica rubbed the back of her head as Tiffany sat down, “I know a picnic in the middle of a soccer field isn’t the most romantic setting…”

Tiffany shook her head and pecked Jessica on the lips, “No, it is romantic, Jessi.”

A grin covered Jessica’s features as she moved to entwine their fingers, “I have dinner for us, don’t worry, I didn’t cook any of it.”

They giggled as it was common knowledge the soccer player couldn’t cook, “How thoughtful.”

"Wouldn’t want to give my beautiful girlfriend food poisoning."

The two ate until they were full before they lay on their backs, star gazing. Tiffany settled in Jessica’s arms as they cuddled for warmth while talking about anything and everything under the sun. Soon, time elapsed and they remained quiet. Jessica’s breathing was slowing down and Tiffany’s was as well. Before they could fall asleep, Jessica poked Tiffany so they could sit up.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, thinking that they were going to take a nap only to find herself pulled up to sit between Jessica’s legs.

Firm arms wrapped around her waist, bringing her back flush against Jessica’s front, “There’s another reason why I brought you here, specifically.”

Tiffany leaned back, “Oh? Why?”

"This here. This is my favorite spot," Jessica made a gesture to the soccer field.

The younger girl nodded, “Yeah, I know. It’s because soccer’s your life, right?”

Jessica shook her head, “Well, that’s one reason but that’s not the only reason. Soccer isn’t the only thing about my life. You probably don’t remember this but this is where cupid struck my heart.”

"Oh, you mean when I asked you to dinner? I remember that."

Another shake of the head, “No, babe. Listen. Soccer has always been my sport and I’ve always felt free when I played. There was no one else, just me and the soccer ball.”

"Didn’t I say that soccer was your life?" Tiffany was perplexed, where was her girlfriend going with this?

A chilled hand caressed her wrist before a small kiss landed on her neck, “Babe, let me finish. Please no interrupting.”

Tiffany let out a sigh but nodded, “Okay, sorry.”

"There was no time for anything else. It was just school and soccer. Soccer used to be the only important thing in my life. Not until about six months ago. I believe it was over there. Fourth bleacher from the bottom,” Jessica pointed to one of the middle bleachers.

A frown settled on Tiffany’s face, that wasn’t a spot she sat in before. She always sat on the second row near the defensive side. And six months ago? That was nearly three months before they started dating.

"Like I said, you probably don’t remember this. Taengoo had this new girlfriend who was coming to our games and her said girlfriend’s best friend also happened to be Taengoo’s cousin. I saw her, standing atop the fourth bleacher in the center, cheering her heart out with the most breath taking eye-smile I had ever seen. That was the moment cupid struck my heart. That is why this is my favorite spot. I’m in love with you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, have been for a long time now. Soccer may be my life but so are you. I love you. So much.”

Tiffany felt tears prickling her eyes, sure they said I love you to each other before but it never had this much conviction before. She was always afraid of telling Jessica that she was in love with her and now here she is, confessing to her. The teary-eyed girl felt herself melt into another puddle. Who could ask for a better girlfriend?

She turned in Jessica’s arms and peppered her with kisses, “I’m in love with you too, Jessi. I love you, babe.”

The two girls firmly kissed one another as they enjoyed the closing of Valentine’s Day. Tiffany felt herself being lowered onto the picnic basket as their make out session continued. How romantic can Jessi get? Definitely more romantic than Taeyeon…I feel sorry for Sooyoung. 

Jessica settled herself atop Tiffany and slipped her hand under Tiffany’s shirt, softly rubbing her hipbone while at the same time entering her tongue into her girlfriend’s warm mouth; dispelling all of Tiffany’s thoughts about her best friend and cousin.

Oh. My. God. How is she doing that with her tongue?

~

Aaaand there you go. In the same verse as college soccer!Jeti. Hope you liked it. ;)