YulTi/TaengSic - Puppy Yul and Tiff Kitty

TaeNySic Scenarios

minhotime asked: Alright then :)) How about switching things up with puppy Yul and Tiff kitty with Taengsic as their owners :)) oh and Fany with a really cold, push and pull kind of personality :))

 

Oooh, nice one! :3

~

The alarm clock blared loudly causing Tiffany to open her eyes groggily. She stretched her tired body before slamming her hand down on the annoying clock.

"Five more minutes…" she mumbled before curling back to sleep.

~

"Jagiya~ Time to get up."

A soft kiss was pressed to her forehead, “Hmmm.”

"Come on, jagiya. I made you pancakes and I know you don’t like breakfast in bed because you don’t want ants in your room."

A sigh of displeasure escaped the blonde’s lips, “Taengoo I’m tiired~”

Taeyeon smirked at her sleepy head of a girlfriend who curled further into herself, cuddling with her calico cat named Tiffany.

"Aish, Fany-Fany, how am I going to get your umma to wake up?" she addressed the cat.

Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon with a cold look before nuzzling back into Jessica’s warm embrace.

"So much for that, huh Yul?" Taeyeon shook her head as she turned to talk to her brown pomeranian who was patiently sitting by her side.

Yuri let out a bark, "Fany-ah~"

Tiffany felt her warm blanket known as Jessica disappear from her side. She opened her eyes once more to see Jessica floating in mid-air.

"Taengoo!" Jessica squealed as her girlfriend picked her up bridal style.

Taeyeon laughed, “I’m carrying my jagiya to breakfast, no harm in that, right?”

Tiffany frowned at her missing warmth and her frown seemed to deepen when Yuri barked at her.

"Fany-ah! Let’s eat~"

The mostly white calico cat stretched her body before slinking off the bed, “Too much energy in the morning.”

The pomeranian’s eyes grew excited as she moved to nuzzle the cat, “I missed my beautiful Fany-ah last night. Did you miss me?”

Tiffany moved away from the affectionate dog walked with her head held high as she proceeded to the kitchen, "No. I didn’t miss you."

Yuri whined as her beloved ignored her, "Fany-ah’s being mean again."

The two pets made it to the kitchen and found Jessica eating her lovely breakfast with a smile. Taeyeon was currently preparing their breakfast and patted both of their heads, “Breakfast is on its way my babies.”

"I thought I was your baby?" Jessica asked with a raise of her eyebrow.

Taeyeon chuckled and moved to kiss her girlfriend, “You’re my jagiya, babe. No need to be jealous so early in the morning.”

Tiffany sat down in front of her bowl with her tail moving ever so slightly, “Your owner is taking too long, Yul.”

Yuri was too busy being excited for breakfast that she didn’t respond to Tiffany. She was running around the kitchen and wagging her tail, occasionally jumping onto her owner, “Food! Food! Fany-ah we’re getting food!”

Sit still, Yul.” Tiffany was getting irritated by the energetic dog.

"Maybe if I roll around Taeyeon will give me more food!" the kkab dog thought outloud and proceeded to rolling back and forth.

Taeyeon let out a laugh as she placed their bowls in front of them, “Calm down, Yuri. Here’s your food and you don’t have to impress Fany-Fany so much.”

Ugh, Yul. Just eat your food," the calico cat said coldly.

Missing the cold tone, Yuri wolfed down her food eagerly. She finished first and moved over to Tiffany, kissing her with a small bark, “I love you, Fany-ah!”

"Yah! Yul! I’m still eating," Tiffany hissed.

Yuri whimpered and backed off of the angered cat. Once Tiffany finished eating her food she jumped onto the couch, wanting to get another nap in. The pomeranian hopelessly looked on from the floor at her beloved.

Tiffany cracked an eye open before addressing the depressed looking dog, “Well aren’t you coming up? I need my cuddles.”

Yuri perked up and jumped onto the couch eagerly, “I love you Fany-ah!”

Tiffany smiled softly as she cuddled into her dog, “I love you more, Yul. Always.”

~

I love you more, Yul. Always,” Tiffany mumbled in her sleep.

Warm arms wrapped themselves around her waist from behind before a kiss was planted on her neck, “I love you too, Fany-ah.”

~

OTL. It’s been awhile since I wrote for this crack. Lol. Hopefully it was okay. :P