TaengSic - Special Agent

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: taeyeon being a secret agent and has an upcoming dangerous mission but jessica (taeyeon’s girlfriend) finds out about her identity before it

~

"Freeze! Now I highly suggest you don’t do anything stupid like-"

The man bolted up the emergency stairs and fired a couple of shots at the secret agent. Taeyeon rolled for cover and let out a few curses as she looked over the corner.

"Dammit! Why do they always run?” she grunted as she made her way to the staircase.

A munching sound made its way to her ears, "Where’s the fun if they just surrender?"

Taeyeon pumped her legs up the stairs and let out a few warning shots up the emergency fire escape, “They’re just prolonging the inevitable. And what the hell Soo? Are you eating?!”

"Yeah, so? A girl’s got to eat," the voice in her ear piece nonchalantly said.

The man Taeyeon was chasing jumped off the fire escape onto the fire escape across the building. Without missing a beat, Taeyeon quickly followed only to be met with an elbow to the face. She let out a grunt as she fell off the fire escape.

Taeyeon managed to grip the bars to prevent herself from having a nasty fall. She spit out a mouthful of blood, “. I think I chipped a tooth.”

The man ran down the fire escape and aimed his gun at the dangling agent. Calling all her strength, Taeyeon flipped herself back over the fire escape, barely managing to avoid the gunshot.

"I think you’re getting too old for this, Taeyeon."

"Shut up, Soo. Why don’t you come out of your stupid van and work on the field?" Taeyeon grumbled as she continued chase but running up the fire escape instead of down.

"Now, now. Who would guide you through the missions hmm? Especially with that new mission you have coming up. My job is important."

The special agent shook her head as she reached the top of the building and followed the perpetrator by rooftop. It was a game of cat and mouse as they exchanged shots at each other. Taeyeon’s eyes squinted as she saw him running for the main road where there would be several civilians that could get caught in the crossfire.

Another round of curses escaped her lips. Launching herself off the roof, Taeyeon gripped the fire escape’s ladder that prevented her fall. A burning sensation in her shoulder told her she pulled something.

"Quick, Taeyeon. He’s right around the corner. You can cut him off if you go round back."

Taeyeon nodded as she pumped her legs as fast as they could go. The man looked back and smirked when he thought he lost her. When he turned back around he was in for a surprise. Taeyeon threw a punch in his face.

"Special Agent Kim. You’re under arrest!" she said as she pinned him down.

Taeyeon wiped her bloody mouth and roughly lifted him up, “That’s pay back for chipping my tooth. Come on, let’s go.”

"Good job, Taeyeon! And you might want to clean your mouth before seeing your baby at home."

Taeyeon glanced in one of the windows to see her reflection while she shoved the man forward, “Ugh, how am I going to explain this Sica? Dammit, it’s all your fault. I even have that nuclear mission I have coming up.”

"Yeah, Special Agent Kim. Explain.”

A shiver crawled up Taeyeon’s spine as she turned her head to see Jessica with her arms crossed over her chest, “S-sica?”

"Oh damn, you’re screwed Taeyeon."

~