TaengSic/KryBer - Misunderstanding

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Krystal helping Taeyeon fix her relationship with Jessica after having a misunderstanding. You can decide on what that misunderstand is! :)
 


I struggled thinking of the misunderstanding. :P

~

Amber jumped when the door of her room slammed open to reveal her angry looking princess. She widened her eyes and turned her eyes to the calendar. Did she forget an anniversary or something? It wasn’t her birthday. There weren’t any schedules to pick her up from. Oh no, what if it was one of those random days like the first day they said hi to each other!

The blond tomboy scrambled to appease her angry girlfriend, “Soojung-ah. What a pleasant surprise!”

Krystal stomped up to her girlfriend and Amber cringed, preparing herself for the punch to her stomach or arm. The punch never came and instead Krystal had collapsed onto Amber’s bed with a frustrated growl.

"Soojung-ah? Princess?"

"Aish!"

"Whatever it was I did, I’m sorry. You know how I suffer from insomnia so my zombie buddy and I decided to have an all-nighter dancing and goofing off so-"

"That’s not it, Stupid. I need to help Unnie fix her relationship with Taeyeon-unnie."

Amber blinked before settling by the infuriated redhead, “Oh, well what’s up with the two unnies?”

"Stupid Taeyeon-unnie isn’t talking to my unnie because of a misunderstanding," Krystal threw an arm up over her head.

Her servant girlfriend lay down on the bed with Krystal and pulled her into her body, “What misunderstanding?”

"Taeyeon-unnie asked out my unnie but my unnie said no because we had a prior engagement with our family at the time. But stupid Taeyeon-unnie didn’t stay long enough to hear that part and only heard the ‘sorry, no’ part.”

Amber cringed as Krystal had pounded her fist into her chest, “Why don’t you help them out?”

Krystal remained quiet before a smile appeared on her face, “Yeah, I should! Stupid Taeyeon-unnie needs to fix up her act.”

A frown covered Amber’s face, “Why do you keep calling Taeyeon-unnie, stupid?”

"Well, because she is."

"Yeah, but you’re using it as a nickname," Amber mumbled, a little sensitive that her girlfriend was using her petname for someone else.

"Taeyeon’s acting stupid. You’re my Stupid, Stupid. Don’t get jealous over it."

"Oh, okay. Snuggles?"

"Please. I can use some before starting my mission."

The two girls snuggled together with Amber’s arms wrapped tightly around Krystal. A few minutes passed before Krystal lifted her head up from Amber’s chest, “Wait, what’s this thing about pulling an all-nighter with Min?!”

Ah . I wish she forgot about that.

~

Taeyeon was eating lunch outside of the recording studio in the hallway. Her eyes were fixated on her cellphone as she posted a picture on instagram. Satisfied with the picture, she began scrolling through the comments.

"Taeyeon-unnie?"

The shorty looked up from her phone to see the taller figure of Krystal Jung, the younger sister of the girl that rejected her just last week. It left a rather bitter taste in and just the sight of Krystal made her sick.

"What is it, Soojungie?" Taeyeon asked with a sigh before turning her attention back to her phone.

"We need to talk."

"About what?" she asked casually as she continued to scroll through the comments. She could barely bring her head up to look at the girl who resembled Jessica an awful lot.

"About Jessica-unnie."

Taeyeon’s thumb froze midway her scrolling. She squeezed her hand in slight anger, “There’s nothing to talk about.”

"It’s just a misunderstanding, Taeyeon-unnie. Give her a chance."

A text came in on Taeyeon’s phone and she swiped her hand to read it, “No.”

"Yah, Taeyeon-unnie. You’re not even listening to me," Krystal was beginning to get fed up.

Taeyeon ignored her as she read the text from Tiffany asking her if she’d seen her pink sweater. She opened up a new reply and began to type in her cellphone.

To: Fany Fany ^^

Pink sweater? Which one ar

Taeyeon was in the middle of her text reply when she found herself staring at her palm.

"Yah! Pay attention to me!" Krystal demanded with the offending cellphone in her hand.

"Yah! Soojung! Give me my cellphone back!"

"You’re not even listening to me!"

"There’s nothing to talk about!"

Krystal groaned and briskly walked to the window. She opened it and Taeyeon’s eyes widened at what she was about to do.

"Wait, Soojungie, don’t do it!"

The younger girl chucked the cellphone out the window. Taeyeon felt like crying as she watched her precious phone fall to the ground before being run over by a car.

She turned to Krystal with an angry face, “Soojung! That was my phone!”

"Will you pay attention to me now, stupid?”

"Ugh, fine. What is it?"

"I’m just trying to help you here but you’re being damn prideful!"

Taeyeon let out a frustrated sigh, “Well what am I supposed to do, Soojung? I listened to you the last time and see where it got me? Rejected.”

"Would you stop thinking about yourself for one moment? You’re hurting Jessica-unnie!"

"Me? Hurt her? She’s the one who told me no.”

"Because we had to go visit family!"

Taeyeon’s anger immediately left her as she heard Krystal’s retaliation. Sica only said no because she had to visit family?

"If you had stayed and listened to her after she said ‘no’ then maybe you wouldn’t be hurt and neither would my unnie."

All Taeyeon could say was, “Oh.”

"Yeah, oh."

The shorty ran a hand through her hair and leaned against the wall for much needed support, “She was trying to tell me that this whole time but I’ve just been ignoring her.”

"Yeah."

"I’ve been so stupid."

"Yes, yes you have."

Taeyeon thumped her head against the wall, “What do I do, Soojungie?”

Krystal smiled widely as she turned her head to look behind her, “You can come out now.”

The shorty peered over Krystal’s shoulder to see a timid looking Jessica who pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Sooyeon-ah," Taeyeon said breathlessly.

"Taeyeon," Jessica said curtly.

Ouch. No Taengoo? The leader of SNSD took in a deep breath and smiled sheepishly, “I…I’m sorry about being a jerk.”

Jessica smiled, “It’s…it’s okay.”

"I um. I know I was a huge jerk this past week but I was hoping…maybe, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" Taeyeon shuffled her weight back and forth.

"Yes, Taengoo. I would love to have dinner with you.”

Krystal let out a loud whoop in celebration, “FINALLY!”

Mission help Taeyeon by kicking her to realize how stupid she is and make her Unnie smile was a success!

~