TaengSic - Two Glasses

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Taengsic | All 9 members celebrate Jessica's birthday with lots of red wine. Please write a story about the morning after when Taeyeon awake with Jessica on top of her. ^^ keke

 
~

"Happy Birthday Sica!"

All the girls were gathered around their Mao Mao who was a light tint of pink. They had decided to keep the party small of just the nine of them and in their dorm that was mainly used during promotions. Aside from cake, takeout and red wine was prepared for the celebration.

Taeyeon was starting on her second glass of red wine as she looked at the other girls fondly. Whenever they went out, Taeyeon was always cautious with drinking. Though she would love to be a strong drinker, her body didn’t agree with her. She was even beginning to feel tipsy just from one glass.

Sunny and Tiffany were the strongest drinkers and were currently nursing glass number five. Taeyeon wasn’t exactly sure but they didn’t seem very phased. Sooyoung had a glass of wine but was too busy arguing with Yoona over the last bowl of potato soup. Seohyun was smiling brightly with her glass in hand before her smile was replaced with a slight look of fear.

Hyoyeon was hovering over the maknae with a slight scowl and rapped her on the forehead, spouting some nonsense about Seohyun probably having a boyfriend. Yuri was in the midst of a conversation, or disagreement, with Tiffany over the color pink. Sunny was laughing at the two as Tiffany became very defensive.

Taeyeon smiled as she took in the happy atmosphere. There would be no harm in drinking more tonight. She was safe here with her members and it was Jessica’s birthday.

Jessica bursted out in a bout of laughter that caused Taeyeon to look at the birthday girl. The girl was smiling in mirth as she sat beside Yuri who was still in an argument with their resident mushroom. Taeyeon grew confused as she noticed that Jessica wasn’t laughing at Yuri and Tiffany like Sunny was, but rather she was looking directly at her.

Looking behind her to check that Jessica was laughing at something else, she quirked an eyebrow at the warm ice princess, “What?”

Giggles escaped her lips, “You were smiling funny.”

Taeyeon gave her a puzzled look only causing the other girl to laugh even more, “What’s wrong with smiling?”

"You look like a satisfied ahjussi who dropped a big one in the restroom."

Taeyeon let out a loud laugh at the joke. Jessica laughed along with her. They laughed for about five minutes before they collected themselves.

Raising her glass towards Jessica, Taeyeon gave her a nod, “Happy Birthday, Sica-yah. Let’s party hard!”

"Nn!" their glasses clinked together before they downed the wine as if it were a shot of whiskey.

Two glasses. Up to her second glass of wine was what Taeyeon remembered about her night. After that, everything was a blur.

~

Morning came and Taeyeon found herself in a rather warm bed. It was as if she was cocooned in a warm blanket. The only thing unusual was a unique scent the reminded her of strawberry ice cream and a weight that rested on her chest.

Her arms was around said weight and she had a sudden craving for ice cream. Mmm…ice cream. She tightened her hold the beautifully scented weight who in turn snuggled further into her neck. Taeyeon froze as she felt hair tickle her chin and became aware of her limbs entangled with someone else’s.

A murmur escaped her cuddler, “Mmm…Taengoo…”

Taeyeon felt the beginnings of a headache hit her as she realized who was on top of her, it was none other than said birthday girl. Holy ! Did we…?

She felt a hand cupping her underneath her shirt and the feel of bare legs brushing against her sweats-covered legs. Wait a minute, how did we end up like this?

They had managed to become entangled under the sheets but they were still clothed. Taeyeon found herself wearing a loose shirt and sweats. Jessica was wearing a tank top but Taeyeon could feel bare legs. Her arms that were resting around Jessica’s lower back told her that her tank top had ridden up and that she was only in her underwear.

Taeyeon’s throat grew dry as she felt her chest tightening. Jessica was on top of her, pants-less, and her hand was gripping her from underneath her shirt. If that wasn’t enough, Jessica was breathing onto her neck which was a highly sensitive are for Taeyeon causing her libido to light on fire. Especially with the curvaceous girl pressed tightly against her body, which she could tell was also bra-less.

Oh no, no, no. I’m having bad thoughts. And I can’t even remember anything from last night! Taeyeon began panicking as her body grew in heat.

Bad, bad, bad!

It’s not so bad. I mean…it’s Sooyeon-ah. Copping a feel wouldn’t-

No! Still bad! Stop it!

Oh come on. We both know you find her y.

That’s not the point. It’s a thing called respect. Ever heard of it?

She’s the one grabbing your .

I…ugh. Just shut up!

Taeyeon tried controlling her byuntae side which was futile considering she was…well she was ByunTaeng for crying outloud. She let out a small sigh before making a move to crawl out from underneath Jessica. This was a bad idea as Jessica just seemed to cling closer to her.

It was pointless and Taeyeon let out another sigh before she decided to just watch Jessica’s serene face. The girl’s mouth was slightly open as she was murmuring what seemed to be Taeyeon’s name.

A soft smile settled on Taeyeon’s face as her heart beat went from triple time to a slower, steady beat.

You have to admit, she’s beautiful.

When is she not?

Sap.

Shut up.

In love much?

I…

The conversation in her head came to a steady halt as Taeyeon realized where her thoughts were heading. Did she just admit that…?

You’re still hungover, Kim Taeyeon. You’re having a conversation with yourself. Just go to sleep and enjoy it.

Taeyeon blinked slowly and mentally shrugged at herself. Her head hurt anyway and a nap sounded wonderful. She’d handle Jessica when she was awake. Pressing a warm kiss on Jessica’s forehead, Taeyeon finally surrendered to dreamland.