TaengSic - Prank Fail

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Taeyeon tries to play a prank on Jessica but it backfires.

 


Sorry if it’s short. :P

~

Taeyeon rubbed her hands together as she waited by the door. The door was cracked open a bit and a bucket was placed on top of it. It was April Fools Day and apparently it was some holiday celebrated in the United States. Her prank was rather simple but the best pranks were the classics.

All she had to do was wait for Jessica to walk through the door and a mighty nice surprise would be there. She could hear the shrill of Jessica’s scream in her head already. Oh yes, most definitely worth it.

The doorknob began to rattle and Taeyeon held in her breath. Who cares if this was going to awaken Hellsica? This was going to be epic!

"Okay Jessica-unnie, I’ll head out first then."

Seohyun? No, her target wasn’t their precious maknae!

"Wait, Seohyun, don’t!"

The shorty rushed forward and knocked Seohyun out of the way. The scene unfolded in slow motion as the bucket fell. She soon found herself drenched in pickle juice and cucumber slices that stuck to her face and exposed skin such as her arms and legs.

Jessica swung open her door and shook her head at the shorty, “Yeah. Definitely not sleeping with me tonight.”

~