TaeNy - e v. Detective

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: e Tiffany and Detective Taeyeon
 


Interesting. :)

~

Tired eyes closed shut as the officer’s shift came to a close. There was a ruckus she had to break up that involved several drunkards fighting over a girl. It didn’t help that one of the guys stabbed the other and she had to chase him down on foot. Even after that, her shift wouldn’t have been so bad if she didn’t have paperwork that she needed to catch up on.

"Hey Kim, you heading out?"

Detective Kim Taeyeon glanced up at her partner with a tired smile, “Yeah, Choi. It’s been a long day. Where you headed?”

Sooyoung smiled, “Sunny bunny’s waiting at home. It’s our anniversary today.”

"Oh? Happy anniversary, pardner," Taeyeon jested.

"Thanks, buddy. Get some sleep, you look like you can use it."

Taeyeon nodded mutely as she walked out the door into the freezing cold. She sighed as she watched her partner get into her car with a smile. It had been awhile since she was in a relationship. She had to give credit to Sooyoung for keeping a healthy relationship with her girlfriend.

None of Taeyeon’s relationships lasted very long. It couldn’t be helped when she was passionate about her work. Making a difference in the world as much as she could. The detective shook her head and drove off to anywhere but home, a place where no one waited for her.

~

After about half an hour, Taeyeon parked her car tiredly by the Han River. This was a place that she often came to and offered her a place of solitude. She switched it up a little though and parked her car across from where she normally stayed.

Taeyeon stepped out of her car and shut the door after she turned it off. The detective threw up the collar of her jacket to fight off the biting cold. She pulled out a cigarette and placed it between her lips as she leaned against the hood of her car. The blonde fumbled with her pockets as she searched for her lighter and she let out a groan of disappointment.

"Need a light?"

Taeyeon lifted her head to see a y redhead that shook a lighter in her face. A grateful smile was thrown to her, “Thanks.”

Soon after, the detective took a puff of her cigarette and eyed the lady. She was wearing a tight red dress with killer heels that made her tower over Taeyeon. Her dress barely covered her thighs and the only thing that was keeping the y girl warm was the leather jacket she wore.

"I’m Tiffany."

The woman had a husky voice to match her y body. Tiffany smirked as she watched the other woman check her out quite thoroughly. She was a bit on the short side but Tiffany wasn’t a complainer, just as long as she got paid.

"Taeyeon," the smoking woman nodded curtly. "What are you doing out so late?"

Tiffany smiled seductively, “I’m working.”

"Working, huh?" Taeyeon took another puff of smoke.

"Mmhmm, and judging from the way your eyes have been raking all over my body, I think you’d be a perfect customer," Tiffany draped herself over Taeyeon’s body, pressing herself flush against the officer.

"Are you worth it?" Taeyeon mumbled through her cigarette as her hands tightly gripped the other girl’s .

"I’ll make it worth your while. I’ll even throw in a free kiss," Tiffany grinded her core against Taeyeon and tossed the cigarette away before mashing their lips together.

Taeyeon groaned as Tiffany swirled her tongue inside and she placed her hands tightly against the e’s thighs. After a couple of minutes, they pulled away trying to catch their breaths.

"How much are you?"

"A hundred an hour."

"Bit pricey for me," Taeyeon smirked as she squeezed Tiffany’s hips.

Tiffany smiled coyly, “I promise you, I’m worth every penny.”

The detective smirked and pulled out her wallet, counting the bills in there, “I think I can afford an hour.”

"Mmm, I think you can."

Taeyeon led Tiffany to the back of her car, “Do you charge more if I’m rough with you?”

"I think I can handle you," Tiffany traced a finger down Taeyeon’s collarbone.

The e found herself turned around and pressed against the car, “Ooh, fiesty.”

Then there was click of handcuffs on her wrists as she was pushed into the backseat with the door clicking shut. She turned her head in shock to see Taeyeon flashing her badge at her after getting into the front seat.

"You’re a cop?!"

"Thanks for the kiss, sweet cheeks. And I do mean you have very sweet cheeks. But I’m going to have to take you to the station."