TaeNySic - Taeyeon's Ex

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon has quite a low self-esteem, when she runs into her arrogant, cocky ex that break up with her, she couldn't help but look like she isn't doing well while her ex always intro her lover and brag about how lovely and how well she is without her. Once again Taeyeon ran into her ex while JeTi left to get something. JeTi are friends that Taeyeon met after her breakup. Taeyeon doesn't know that they both like her and willing to share Taeyeon. Seeing Taeyeon uncomfortable, JeTi went to save her.
 


I love me some Taenysic. ;)

~

"Taeyeon-ah, it’s just not working out."

~

Taeyeon was walking aimlessly around the park she and her girlfriend, excuse me, ex-girlfriend, used to frequent. It was actually one of her own special places before meeting said ex-girlfriend. A sigh escaped the shorty as she bitterly walked about.

All around her there were loving couples and it was beginning to become nauseating to the freshly single woman. She needed to get out of there. In her haste to leave the park, she bumped into one of the said couples.

"Yah!"

"Watch it."

"Omo, I’m so sorry," Taeyeon bowed profusely as her cheeks grew red from embarrassment.

The taller of the two girls she had bumped into bowed back, “No, we’re sorry. We should’ve been watching where we’re going. Sorry we sort of exploded on you.”

Taeyeon blinked, “I uhh…”

A giggle escaped the blonde, “I think we broke her. We’re sorry we bumped into you. I’m Jessica by the way. And this is my girlfriend, Tiffany.”

Tiffany waved at the shorty as she tightly gripped her girlfriend’s hand, “What’s your name?”

"Taeyeon," she said slowly.

"Cool, Taeyeon. We’ll see you around?" Tiffany asked as she slowly tugged on Jessica’s hand.

"Uhh…yeah," Taeyeon found it weird that they were so friendly.

"Hopefully we’ll see you next time we’re at the park!"

Taeyeon must have been crazy but she came back the next day looking for the cute couple. She found them and it was the start of a rather beautiful friendship between the three.

~

"She left, just like that?"

Taeyeon nodded glumly, “Yeah. And now I’ve sort of been feeling down in the dumps.”

Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s hand, “You deserve better, Taetae.”

"Yeah, Taengoo. You’re a real catch," Jessica winked.

A blush covered the shorty’s face, “Thanks guys.”

"Come on, let’s go eat at that new restaurant that opened up."

Taeyeon was grateful to meet these two beautiful ladies.

~

"Oh! Hey Taeng!"

Taeyeon froze and turned her head.

"Getting some ice cream, are we? That was always your favorite. I remember buying you tubs of that."

The ice cream cone in Taeyeon’s hand felt so heavy as she turned her head to see her ex-girlfriend standing there with a wide grin, “Sunkyu.”

"I go by Sunny now," her ex still looked as radiant as ever and Taeyeon casted her eyes to the side.

"Are you here by yourself?"’

"…yes."

"Aww, that’s too bad. I’m here with my girlfriend, Sooyoung."

Taeyeon looked up to see a tall girl standing there with a big bag of cotton candy. She gave her a nod as she smiled, “Yo~”

"She’s actually a really sweet girlfriend. Always pays attention to my needs," Sunny latched onto the much taller girl.

The smile Sunny gave her made Taeyeon’s insides swirl unpleasantly, “Umm, I uh. I have to go.”

"Going so soon?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything and just left the new couple, the break up still fresh on her mind. It was such an unpleasant feeling that Taeyeon lost her desire to eat her ice cream and chucked it into one of the trashcans.

"Bye! It was nice meeting you!" Sooyoung called out.

~

"You know…I really like her."

Jessica glanced down at her girlfriend who was sprawled across her stomach, “Me too.”

Tiffany gripped her girlfriend’s waist, “No, Jessi. I mean I really like Taeyeon.”

The blonde blinked in confusion, “Yeah, I do too.”

"Wait, you like her too?"

"That’s what I said the first time," Jessica shrugged. "It’s a little weird because I love you but there’s just something about Taengoo."

"Yeah," Tiffany said blissfully. "You think we can get her to date us?"

A giggle escaped the blonde, “I’m sure we can figure something out.”

~

Tiffany and Jessica managed to drag Taeyeon back to the park. Even though the shorty was reluctant, she knew that she would never be able to resist the two beautiful ladies.

She kind of wished they weren’t dating because she would date either one of them in a heartbeat. Although with her low self-esteem lately, Taeyeon felt like she wasn’t exactly dating material.

"Taengoo, do you want some ice cream?"

"It’s a nice warm day for ice cream, come on!"

Taeyeon felt herself pulled towards the ice cream stand in the park and she had a sense of dejavu. She had run into Sunny the last time she was here and she wasn’t sure if she was ready to face her again.

"Wait here, we’ll get in line."

"Don’t go anywhere, Taetae~"

The shorty found herself sitting on a bench, not too far from the ice cream stand. A voice from behind her caused her to look to the side.

"Taeyeon! Fany meeting you here. Again," Sunny said.

Sooyoung waved from Sunny’s side, “Good afternoon!”

"Sooyoungie just loves this place. It’s quite a romantic area to be in,” her ex said.

Taeyeon bit her tongue. She knew the park was a romantic area. It was one of her favorite spots. Her eyes glanced at Sooyoung who apparently had two hotdogs in hand.

"I think it’s because of all the food stands that are here," Sunny giggled.

Sooyoung nodded, “Best food.”

"Are you here by yourself again?"

"I’m actually-"

"Taetae~" Tiffany skipped over to the distressed shorty and ed the ice cream in her face with glee.

"Tiff picked the flavor. She wouldn’t let me decide."

"Strawberry flavoured is the best! It’s pink~ Here have a taste," she offered the ice cream and Taeyeon had no choice but to take a .

"Yeah, you’re right, Fany-ah. It tastes great."

Jessica let out a pout and whined to a surprised Taeyeon, “Taengoo~ It’s not faair.”

Taeyeon blinked because the two girls were being awfully affectionate with her, “I uhh. How about we get back in line and I’ll buy you another one?”

"Taeyeon, who’s this?" Sunny cut in with a surprised look.

"Oh, um. Sica-yah, Fany-ah, this is Sunny my…old friend. And Sooyoung her girlfriend," the two girls knew who Sunny was, Taeyeon’s ex-girlfriend.

"And Sunny, this is Jessica and Tiffany my-"

"Her girlfriends!" Tiffany proclaimed as she latched onto Taeyeon’s arm.

"Mmhmm, now if you’ll excuse us, Taengoo’s gonna buy me ice cream," Jessica latched onto Taeyeon’s other arm.

Sunny and Sooyoung stood in front of the bench with shell-shocked looks on their faces. A look of surprise covered Taeyeon’s face as she was dragged away by her two friends. Once they were in line for ice cream again, Taeyeon turned to the two in confusion.

"Did you two just introduce yourselves as my girlfriends to my ex?"

They nodded coyly, “Mmhmm.”

Taeyeon blinked, “But you’re not…my girlfriends. You’re dating each other.”

A finger traced Taeyeon’s jaw before a warm kiss landed on her cheek, “Jessi and I talked about it…and if you’re willing…we’d love to date you, too.”

"I uhhh."

Jessica giggled as she wrapped her hands around Taeyeon’s arm, “I think we broke her…again. But I’m taking that as a yes.”

~