JeTi - Taeyeon's a Fan

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon writes JeTi fanfiction.
~


When are you going to update your story, Wave_Surfer09?

Your story is jjang, author-nim! That scen was so hot! ;)

Taeyeon cracked her neck and stretched her arms out. Her readers were demanding for her attention. She never thought she’d have a knack for this kind of thing and she was able to formulate stories of her two favorite girls.

She smiled contently as she thought of the two gorgeous girls. What’s better than fantasizing about two girls? Fantasizing them being together! A erted smirk covered her face as her fingers found the keys of her laptop.

Taeyeon’s latest story was about Jessica and Tiffany having a spa day together and getting it on in the sauna room. This was basically her outlet for her wild imagination when thinking of the two. They were at the sauna a couple weeks ago and Taeyeon decided to write about [adding her own version of course].

She was pleasantly surprised to find that the netizens of the world were just as erted as her, if not more! Who said I was a byuntae? I’m mild compared to them, she thought to herself.

"Uhhh, Jessi. Yeah, right there."

Taeyeon paused in her typing as she listened to the room adjacent to her. Her imagination began to run wild as the moans seemed to increase and the distinct sound of a creaking bed could be heard.

Gold. This was pure gold.

The shorty’s fingers flew against the keyboard. Jeti getting it on with all of the members still in the dorm? Taeyeon couldn’t wait to write about it.

~

"Uhh, Jessi. Harder."

Jessica was sweating, “I’m trying.”

"Oh yeah, right there. That feels sooo good."

"It’s my turn tomorrow."

Tiffany waved her hand, “Yeah, yeah. I’ll massage you tomorrow.”

~

>.<