TaengSic - More PuppyTaeng and JessiCat

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: :) More PuppyTaeng and Jessicat
 


Okay, so I was supposed to be done for the night. But you know my weakness right? :P

Note: This is before their offspring.

~

"Leave me alone, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon whimpered as Jessica was ignoring her. The ginger cat was currently sleeping on top of the couch.

"But Jessicat! I want to play!"

Jessica hissed, "I’m sleeping!"

The puppy was still persistent and jumped onto the couch. Taeyeon nudged Jessica with her nose and the cat in the face.

"Come on! Come on! Let’s play!"

"No!" Jessica swiped at the black curly haired dog, leaving a nasty scratch on her nose.

Taeyeon let out a whimper of pain and jumped off the couch. Tiffany had just walked in and saw the exchange, “Jessi! Don’t do that! Bad kitty!”

Jessica was shooed off the couch and she just climbed to the top of the bookshelf. She looked down at Taeyeon was trying to the cut on her nose.

"Aww, Taetae. Let’s try to clean you up."

The ginger haired cat closed her eyes contentedly, "Good, peace and quiet."

~

Later that night, Tiffany placed Taeyeon’s pillow on the floor while allowing Jessica to sleep on the couch. Jessica blinked slowly as she looked down at the black puppy who didn’t bother her.

Taeyeon sadly looked up at the couch but feared that Jessica was still angry with her. She circled around her pillow and laid down. Jessica on the other hand wondered why the puppy didn’t come up to sleep with her.

She gave a little kitty shrug and decided it was better. The stupid puppy was always bothering her anyway. Jessica lay down and shut her eyes only to shiver from the cold.

Taeyeon was pitifully sleeping with her head down. She missed sleeping by Jessicat but she hurt her this morning. Maybe…she didn’t love her anymore? That made the puppy depressed.

Jessica shivered again and looked down at the puppy. There was no way she was apologizing to her. Besides, she was sleepy at the time and Taeyeon shouldn’t have bothered her in the first place. After another five minutes, Jessica couldn’t help but shiver. It was always warmer by Taeyeon.

The ginger haired cat frowned but jumped down from the couch and snuggled up to Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s tail wagged at the contact and her ears turned back in curiosity.

"Jessicat?"

The cold cat gave the puppy a glare, "Shut up. It’s cold. Go to sleep."

"Do you…still love me?" Taeyeon asked with a whine.

Jessica let out a small meow, "…yes. I love you."

Taeyeon let out a happy bark and Jessica’s face, "I love you too Jessicat! That means we can have a family! I want to see a baby Jessicat!"

The ginger haired cat became still but purred when Taeyeon curled her warm body around her cold one, "Whatever. Just go to sleep, Taengoo."

Taeyeon let out another happy bark before succumbing to sleep with her favorite cat in the world.

~

Oh, this crack. :P