TaeNy - I'm In Love With a Stripper

TaeNySic Scenarios
jetaeny asked: taeyeon is in love with tiffany, a stripper. *hides in the corner*
 


*sings and dances* I’m in love with a stripper~

Lol. Sorry, the song immediately popped up in my head. :P And don’t hide jetaeny! *runs straight into corner* Ow, that hurt. Damn, did I get the corner wrong?

Warning: Slightly rated guys. :P

~

Heavy smoke filled the air of the club as the bass reverberated against the walls. Taeyeon took a seat in her favorite table that was dead center of the stage. This was her guilty pleasure coming to this men’s club whenever she could after work, which happened to be once a week. Her lungs took in a breath of the second hand smoke as she waited for her favorite performer.

A shot of scotch was placed in front of her and the waitress tried to garner her attention for a tip. Taeyeon slowly raked her eyes down the waitress’ body but she shook her head in dissatisfaction. She was here for one person only,

The music was toned down as a voice came from the speakers, “And now, we have a special treat for you guys out there. She’s brighter than any gem in the world and our number one girl: TIFFANY!”

Tiffany, the girl Taeyeon found herself deeply in love with. She came out onto the stage wearing a pink negligee with bright red stilettos. Taeyeon her lips in anticipation as she began to dance along to the song. She began to body roll and took off the barely there slip.

Clad in a g-string and front-clasp bra, Tiffany began to grind against the stationary pole. A leg came up to wrap around the pole and Taeyeon’s eyes dilated at the sight. Her strong leg held her up as she leaned back, displaying her flexibility.

With each thump of the bass, Taeyeon’s heart rate sped up. Tiffany popped her hip as she delivered another roll against the pole. With a sudden drop, the stripper had her legs wide open as she dropped before coming back up with a y arch of her back.

Taeyeon began to salivate as Tiffany came up to her with a wink. Red manicured fingers came up to her chest and slowly unclasped her bra. An arm came down to replace the material of the bra and Taeyeon’s breath became ragged.

Tiffany tossed the bra in Taeyeon’s face with a smirk as her arm hid her s from view. She bent forward, giving Taeyeon a good view of her cleavage. The stripped came down the stage and gave Taeyeon a show. Bare legs straddled Taeyeon as she body rolled against the shorty.

Bills. Tons of bills were placed in Tiffany’s g-string. Even though it was against the rules, Taeyeon leaned forward and gave Tiffany a rather intimate kiss.

Their tongues met together and Taeyeon let out a moan when Tiffany let her lips go, “Ah ah ah, that’s against the rules, Taeyeon-ssi.”

Yes, she was a regular and Tiffany knew her name, “Fany-ah~”

Tiffany giggled before she pulled back with a wink, “Meet me in my room after my shift.”

Oh yeah, definitely in love with a stripper and she didn’t even care.