TaeNySic/SunSica - Jealous TaeNy

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: TaeNySic| Taeyeon and Tiffany spend more time together because of taetiseo leaving Jessica to spend alot of time with Sunny. Creating Sunsic wherever the two go Taeny becomes jealous, they confront the two in a very compromising postision.

 
~

Sunny laughed as she walked with her arm linked with Jessica’s. With Taeyeon and Tiffany being busy with their TTS promotions, Jessica chose to spend her time with the shortest member of the group. Sunny didn’t mind as Jessica was usually sulking without her two girlfriends there so she was happy enough to provide her with some joy.

"Sunny-ah~ Let’s get ice cream," Jessica nudged her gently when she noticed an ice cream shop not too far from where they were standing.

Sure enough, there was an ice cream shop and if Sunny recalled correctly, it was the same shop Taeyeon often frequented because of her sweet tooth, “Alright come on.”

Their fingers laced together and they giggled as they tried to squeeze through the single door to the shop. They were greeted by the workers who patiently waited as they ordered their ice cream.

"What flavor are you getting?"

"Strawberry. Because it’s pink," Jessica stated.

Sunny smirked, it would make sense that Jessica was still unconsciously thinking of her girlfriends while out with her. Seeing the ice cream shop probably made her think of Taeyeon and the strawberry flavored ice cream was definitely a Tiffany move.

"Anything for the warm ice princess."

~

Tiffany climbed into the van and noticed a frown on her girlfriend’s face. Taeyeon had entered the van first while manager-oppa had a few words with Tiffany with their upcoming schedule. Seohyun was also inside but the maknae was taking a nap with her head leaning against the window. Poor girl must be tired from their lack of a break.

No worries though, they had tomorrow off and Tiffany was wondering how Jessi was doing. She was sure Taeyeon felt the same as they have’t spent time with their girlfriend in awhile. Speaking of Taeyeon, the girl was seemingly glaring at her phone with huge distaste.

"Taetae? Why do you look so mad?" Tiffany asked while gracefully sitting next to her.

The van began to move forward before Taeyeon showed her the screen of her phone, “This.”

There seemed to be a fan account on Sunsica’s little outing describing how sweet the two were being while they walked about with ice cream in hand. A blurry picture revealed the undeniable features of the two said members.

Taeyeon was definitely jealous but Tiffany was known for being extremely jealous. Needless to say, neither one of them were pleased.

~

Jessica collapsed onto Sunny’s bed, tired from their day out, “Sleepy~”

Sunny giggled as she put away her stuff in her room, “Then go sleep in your room.”

"Too lazy," the older girl mumbled as she snuggled into Sunny’s pillow.

Sunny rolled her eyes but proceeded to lay down next to the girl, “Alright, alright. I don’t see how a quick nap won’t hurt.”

The two promptly went to sleep with Jessica snuggled into Sunny’s side.

~

"YAH!"

Sunny found herself kicked out of her own bed and flying in mid air for a split second before slamming hard onto the floor.

"Oww…"

She looked up to find a furious Taeyeon and Tiffany who were glaring daggers at her, “What are you doing with our girlfriend?”

Still sleepy, Sunny rubbed her eyes with a yawn, “Sleeping with her?”

"I can see that Lee Sunkyu," Tiffany said with her hands on her hips.

Sunny rolled her eyes and slowly got up. Jessica was also beginning to wake up only to witness her best friend shoved out of her own room. She was left to face two very jealous girlfriends.

"Taengoo~ Tiff~"

"Don’t Taengoo me!"

"Why were you sleeping with Sunny?"

Jessica just blinked at her two enraged girlfriends before pulling them down with surprising force, “Miss you. Sleep now. Hold me.”

"I, wait a minute!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany tried to remain angry at their girlfriend but their faces softened when she situated herself between the two. They had missed her dearly and snuggling with her like this? Perfect.

~

Good? Yes? Let me know. :)