JeTi - Savior

TaeNySic Scenarios

ozaira asked: Jessica saves Tiffany's life one night and gets hurt in the process. The police and laws are put into action and the conflict is resolved, Jessica recovers but is then constantly followed by Tiffany who feels in debt, she offers her company and help towards the troubled and rebel-like girl who is close to taking her own life, thus eventually saving Jessica in return.

 


Jeti! :3

~

"Why don’t you hand over the purse, girly?"

A large man menacingly took a step forward towards the frightened Tiffany. The lady was shaking and her fight-or-flight reflexes was triggered. She turned around in fear and ran as far away as she could, screaming along the way.

"Help! Someone help me! FIRE! FIRE!"

"Wrong answer, girly."

The man gave chase to Tiffany and her breathing grew ragged. He was right behind her and from the scary glint that was shining under the lamp lights, he was armed. Tears began to stream down Tiffany’s face as she was within his arm’s reach.

"You should’ve just given me your purse, girly."

Tiffany felt herself pushed harshly to the side and a woman clothed in tattered jeans and a gray hoody stood before her. It was like life flashed before her eyes except it wasn’t a bright white light.

There was sirens, a scuffle, red and blue lights flashing, and a beautiful woman falling to her side with a rather deep gash on her side. Tiffany looked on helplessly as her savior fell to the ground who out once her head hit the ground. The man was handcuffed securely and thrown into the police car.

"We need an ambulance!" Tiffany screamed as she gathered the frail looking woman in her arms.

~

Jessica groggily woke up to a white hospital room, I’m not dead?

"Omo, you’re awake, Jessica!"

The brunette blinked as she stared at the redhead before her, she knew her name?

"I…I’m sorry. It was on your chart. I’m Tiffany. Thank you so much for saving me. I…I owe you my life."

Jessica grunted, “Whatever.”

~

Everywhere Jessica went, this Tiffany girl would be right there. It was becoming a hassle.

"Would you stop following me around?" she turned to the other girl.

The redhead blinked, “I just feel really indebted to you. Can’t I just keep you company at least?”

Jessica felt a migraine coming on and let out a sigh. She had tried several times to get her to stop and it seemed the best possible way was just to let the girl do what she wanted.

~

After several weeks of the hovering Tiffany, Jessica was beginning to appreciate her presence. It was…weird for her. She had been alone for so long, angry at the world but this girl came into her life and changed things.

"Tiff?"

"Yes, Jessi?"

They even had nicknames for each other.

"I…want to thank you."

"Thank me?"

"For saving me."

Tiffany grew confused, “You’re the one that saved me, Jessi.”

Jessica shook her head and gently placed her hand on top of Tiffany’s, “That night…I had given up on life. It was easy to step in front of that knife because I didn’t care. I just wanted life to end. But then I woke up and met you. A breath of fresh life. You…showed me what it’s like to have a deeper connection with someone. And for that…I’m thankful.”