TaengSic - MaoMao's Hurt

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taengsic . Jessica had an accident ( the accident in HK where she hit her head ) And Taeyeon was so worried about her . Make it cute lol :)
 


I’m so glad you asked for cute. :3 I think I prefer that over angst for this particular request. ^^

~

It had been less than two hours since Jessica was released from the hospital with the okay that everything was alright. She just had a light bruise on her head from hitting the railing. SNSD was in the middle of their promotions and thankfully the injury wasn’t too serious. Jessica was only ordered to bed rest for a day and she should be good as new.

All of SNSD’s tickets for the flight home were rescheduled and she received the go signal from the doctors. This didn’t stop her fellow members from worrying over her. They were currently in a hotel room with eight members checking in on their Mao Mao. It was cute the first ten minutes but she was beginning to feel suffocated from the attention.

"Girls, I’m fine. You can head to bed," Jessica tried waving them off.

"You sure, unnie?"

She nodded her head and opened the door to her room, ushering them outside, “Mm. I’m sleepy, anyway. I’ll see you in the morning.”

"Okay, if you’re sure."

"Take care, Jessi. We were so scared."

"We’re glad you’re fine."

"Make sure you get enough rest, Sica-yah."

"I took the chocolate that was left by the maids. Hope you don’t mind."

"Aish, you shikshin! Good night, Jessica."

"We’ll see you in the morning. Don’t stress yourself too much."

Jessica smiled in gratitude to all of her members. They were so caring and it warmed her heart to know they were looking out for her well-being. She looked back into the room to see Taeyeon and Hyoyeon in some sort of silent argument. All she needed now was Taeyeon to walk outside and she’d be able to get her sleep.

Taeyeon abruptly grabbed the back of Hyoyeon’s shirt and shoved her out the door, “Y-yah! I didn’t even get to agree to this!”

"Sooyeon-ah, Hyoyeon’s decided to switch roommates with me so I can properly take care of you."

"W-what?! You can’t put me in the same room as Fany! That’s too much tension for me!" SNSD’s dancer was squirming in Taeyeon’s grasp as panic settled on her face.

"See? Voluntarily agrees with me," she said with a firm nod as she closed the door.

Hyoyeon tried to stop it from closing, “I can’t face her after accidentally kissing her! Taeng you can’t force-“

The door muffled the distress of Hyoyeon and Jessica just blinked as she now had a new roommate. Taeyeon gently grabbed her hand and pulled her to bed.

"So you wanted to sleep, right? Did you want anything before going to bed?"

"Uh, no. I’m just going to get ready for bed," Jessica made a move for the bathroom.

Taeyeon intercepted her, “Let me go with you!”

"To shower? How very byuntae of you."

A blush covered Taeyeon’s face, “No, no! Not that! I mean, I would love that but, uhh. I mean! No! I just want to make sure you’re safe.”

"How is showering unsafe?"

"You could slip and fall and crack open your head. So don’t do that!"

"Taeyeon-ah, I smell like hospital. I want to shower."

"You smell perfect!"

Jessica sighed,  “I want to shower.”

"How about I give you a sponge bath?" Taeyeon asked with round eyes.

"I’m showering, Taeyeon. You can’t stop me."

She passed the shorty with a towel in hand only to find Taeyeon right on her tracks.

"What are you doing?"

"I’m making sure you’re safe. Just let me wait for you outside of the shower."

"That’s highly uncomfortable."

"I’ve seen you in stages of undress before."

Jessica’s eyebrow arched at the statement.

"I-I mean f-from when we’re ch-changing into our s-stage c-costumes a-and outfits. Not t-to say I haven’t imagined you before. I mean! Wait! Sooyeon-ah!"

Taeyeon desperately followed Jessica into the bathroom only for the door to shut in her face. She twisted the knob only to find it locked. The shower was soon heard and the shorty banged on the door.

"Sooyeon-ah! Open the door!"

"After I shower!"

Several bangs were heard before a clicking sound was made. Taeyeon unlocked the door with a pin. There was nothing that was going to stop her from making sure Jessica was alright.

~

Jessica sat on her bed, freshened up from a shower with her teeth brushed, her hair dried and brushed, and a pounding headache. Taeyeon’s worried state of mind for her was beyond Jessica. She insisted to stay inside the bathroom while Jessica showered, insisting that it was for safety reasons.

It wasn’t too bad for a bit after Jessica showered but it became a bit too much when Taeyeon was over exaggerating everything. She brushed Jessica’s teeth, blow dried her hair, brushed it, and wherever Jessica walked, Taeyeon was taking too many precautions. She threw herself on the corner of the bathroom counter when she felt Jessica was too close to “danger”.

Now here she was, checking underneath the bed for monsters, well Jessica wished she was only checking for monsters. No, Taeyeon’s reasoning was that maybe a crazed fan was awaiting underneath the bed or a portal that was awaiting to her and transport her to another dimension.

Jessica was getting tired of this, “TAENGOO!”

Taeyeon looked up from her crouched position by the bed, “Ne?”

"I just want to sleep. Please. You’re worrying too much about me."

Taeyeon grew quiet and sat on the bed with her shoulders slumped, “I didn’t worry enough about you.”

The ginger-haired girl looked over to the kid leader, “What do you mean?”

Glistening eyes met Jessica’s own, “I should’ve been there and maybe…you wouldn’t have gotten hurt.”

"Oh, Taengoo. That’s not your fault," she whispered as she sat by Taeyeon.

That explained the overly protective side of her that she was showing. Taeyeon felt guilty that she wasn’t able to stop the incident from happening.

"And now I’m over doing it," Taeyeon said.

Jessica chuckled, “Yeah, just a tad bit.”

They were silent for a bit before Taeyeon turned to Jessica with a serious expression, “Sooyeon-ah?”

"Ne, Taengoo?"

"Can I hold you tonight?"

"H-hold me?"

"While you sleep. Can I hold you while you sleep tonight?"

"W-wae?" Jessica’s cheeks were flushed.

"I just want to sleep tonight knowing you’re safe. Here, in my arms. Would you allow me to do that? Then maybe I can stop being so overly worried. Please?"

Jessica turned her head to the side, facing away from Taeyeon. She was asking if she could hold her? The temperature in the room got hot all of a sudden. But…the thought of sleeping in Taeyeon’s embrace? Very tempting. And if she was honest with herself, Jessica developed a slight fear from the incident.

Taeyeon waited patiently for Jessica to answer her question. The younger girl slowly turned to face Taeyeon before giving a firm nod. A wide grin settled on Taeyeon’s face. She positioned herself on the bed and summoned Jessica closer to her. The ginger haired woman slowly crawled forward with a heavy blush and settled into Taeyeon’s arms.

Security.

Protection.

Warmth.

Comfort.

Love.

That was certainly a nice feeling to have in someone’s arms. Then Jessica quickly surrendered to her much needed to rest. Taeyeon looked down at the sleeping figure in satisfaction. That’s all she needed. To know Jessica was safe and sound.

~

Okay, I don’t know if that’s cute because the humorous side of me sort of took over. :P Hope it was okay anon. ^^