TaeNy - Sibling Fluff

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: aww the taeny siblings one was cute :3 can you do a follow-up on that where there's teasing and more fluff?
 


Continuation it is! :3

~

Tiffany bit her lip as she tried to reach the cookie jar that was just out of her reach. Just…a little…bit more. There! A triumphant grin covered the little girl’s face as she was able to get her cookie. She began to nibble on the sugar cookie when a loud voice startled her.

"RAWR!" Taeyeon yelled into her sister’s ear.

Tiffany jumped and screamed in fright. Taeyeon was busy laughing on the floor and Tiffany pouted as her cookie fell on the floor. Her chubby cheeks puffed up as she pouted.

"Unnie~ You scared me. And now I don’t have a cookie," she crossed her arms over her chest.

The older girl finally managed to stop laughing and wrapped an arm around her younger sibling’s shoulders, “Aw, I’m sorry, Miyoung-ah. Do you want me to get you another cookie?”

Tiffany shook her head, “No.”

"No? Then what do you want?" the ten year old was confused.

Her younger sister began to tap on her back, “Piggyback ride!”

Taeyeon laughed before bending her knees, “Okay, okay. Piggyback ride it is.”

Tiffany let out a joyous yell before jumping onto Taeyeon’s back. Her arms came around Taeyeon’s neck, effectively choking her unnie, “Giddy up horsey!”

"Yah, Miyoung-ah. Can’t. Breathe," Taeyeon choked out.

Tiffany softened her grip, “Sorry, unnie.”

"It’s okay, Miyoung-ah. Unnie’s always here for you. So where to, Princess Miyoung?"

A smile found its way to Tiffany’s baby face, “To the castle!”

Taeyeon chuckled before running up the stairs with her sister bouncing on her back, “Let us go forth!”

~

I must be really tired. Lol. Sorry if it’s short, anon.