TaengSic - Dongwook

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon jealous of Sica's kissing scene with Dongwook.
~


The whole studio seemed to be screaming at the scene. Laughter was heard as they watched Yoona’s kiss scene. The screaming increased when Yuri’s kissing scene and the girl looked like she wanted to shrivel up. Taeyeon soon felt herself tense up when Jessica and Dongwook’s kissing scene came up.

Her eyes stayed glued to the screen and like a pot of boiling water, her temperature began to rise. The jealousy within her threatened to bubble up as their lips met together in a kiss. A hand came up to put down the wine glass before laying her girlfriend down.

Taeyeon remembers first seeing this. She had nearly broken the television screen. Her hands shook as she struggled to remain professional about it all. Jessica knows she gets very jealous and Taeyeon briefly glances at her to see her hiding behind the pillow that was given to each of them.

She took in a ragged breath and tried to clear her vision. Taeyeon was beginning to see red and the screen kept showing stupid Dongwook’s lips massaging Jessica’s.

He took a step forward, embarrassed and crossed his arms, indicating they should stop showing the clip. However, having Dongwook right in front of him caused Taeyeon’s anger to multiply. Before she could stop herself, the pillow in her hand had hit Dongwook in the back of the head with an unmistakable growl coming from .

Everyone grew quiet as they stared at the leader of SNSD questioningly.

~