JessBer/KrysTaeng - Jessica Knows

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: You should do a continuation of the Jessber but include Krystae lol. That could be the reason Jess and Tae aren't getting along too. Tae don't want Hellsica to kill her for dating Baby Jung kekeke
 


How’d you know I like KrysTaeng? :3

~

Ding dong.

The doorbell to the Jung household rang. Krystal had a wide-eyed look on her face as she hurried to change her clothes. Jessica was downstairs, getting ready to leave so she answered the door.

Opening the door, she was surprised to see her group’s leader, Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked just as much surprised to see her.

"Uhh, err. Sica! What are you doing here?"

The ice princess raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean what am I doing here? I live here. What are you doing here?”

"I thought you had gone out with Amber…" Taeyeon shifted her weight from side to side as she grew flustered.

Jessica cocked her hip, “We were just about to. How did you know Amber and I were heading out?”

"Uhhh, I. B-because you looked like you were ready to leave. And oh hey look, Amber’s here with you," she waved politely to the tomboy who had was standing their with a grin on her face.

"Hey Taeyeon-unnie! I’m bring my gorgeous of a girlfriend out today. We were just about to head out. What are you doing here?" the tomboy asked.

Taeyeon’s face grew flushed as she stammered out an answer, “I uhhh, you see. I was around the area and I figured…maybe, I umm.”

Jessica let out an exasperated sigh, “Soojung’s upstairs.”

"Soojung? Why would I be looking for Soojung?" Taeyeon was sweating bullets.

The ice princess rolled her eyes before grabbing Amber’s hand to drag her outside, “Taengoo, I know. It explains her frequent visits to our dorm and why you have been avoiding me. You could have just told me, you know?”

"Wait, you know?" the kid leader asked with wide eyes.

Krystal sheepishly answered from inside the house, “I told unnie about us.”

"Ohh, so that’s why you were stuttering so much,” Amber commented.

"Yeah, because she’s stupid. Anyway, we have to go. Amber has something planned for me," Jessica said.

Amber wrapped an arm around her dream girl and kissed her forehead, “Anything for my beautiful ice princess.”

Taeyeon was left standing in the doorway confused.

~

:3