TaengSic - Missing You

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Jessica getting angry/jealous after knowing Taeyeon was out all day with Kangin and Heechul while she was in Macao missing her.
 


I find this cute for some weird reason. Lol.

~

The sun began to set and casted a deep orange glow all around. It was around the time people went home from work. A certain family were resting at home when the sound of the doorbell rang through their house.

"I got it!" Krystal bolted to the door and pulled it open.

Standing on the other side was a grinning girl, “Hi, Soojung! Sooyeon-ah get back safe from her flight?”

Mama and Papa Jung smiled as they saw one of the familiar face that frequented their abode, “Taeyeon-ah. Glad to see you.”

Taeyeon bowed to her girlfriend’s parents, “Annyeong. I wanted to be here for Sooyeon-ah after she came home from Macao.”

"You know where to find her, she’s in her room," Papa Jung said.

Mama Jung gave Taeyeon a smile as she watched her youngest daughter steer her away, “Be careful, honey.”

"Be careful?" Taeyeon asked perplexed as she walked down the hallway.

Krystal draped an arm over Taeyeon’s shoulders, “About unnie…I think you should proceed with caution. She’s not exactly in the best of moods. Don’t tell her I told you but she’s pissed off at you.”

"I…huh?"

Taeyeon barely had time to prepare herself because the youngest Jung shoved her into Jessica’s room and ran off.

"Sooyeon-ah?" she called out.

Silence.

Where was the angry yelling? The smacking fists against her chest? Krystal just told her that Jessica was pissed off, right? Taeyeon slowly approached the sitting girl on the bed.

"Sica?"

Said girl continued to ignore her and proceeded to unpacking her luggage. Okay, this was bad. Jessica wasn’t talking to her. The cold shoulder? She was getting the cold shoulder?

"I…Sooyeon-ah, I’m sorry."

Jessica paid her no attention.

"Sica, come on. I’m sorry already. Look, I came by to see you."

No response.

Taeyeon huffed, “Jagiya if you don’t talk to me, I’m leaving.”

"Then leave," Jessica said with a shake of her head.

"Finally! She talks. Wait, you want me to leave?"

The enraged brunette turned around and began pushing Taeyeon out the door, “You said you were going to leave, weren’t you? You keep telling me you’re sorry but you don’t know what for. Just leave!”

"No! I’m not leaving, Sooyeon-ah." Taeyeon tried to fight back.

"I thought you were going to leave, Taengoo? Why don’t you just do that?”

"Yah! Stop pushing me! Would you just talk to me?"

Jessica scoffed, “Oh, so now you want to talk with me?”

The older girl was getting flustered as she could feel herself getting angry, “What do you mean, ‘now’? I’ve been talking to you this whole time! You’re the one who’s ignoring me.”

"Me?! Ignoring you? You’re the one who did it first!”

"How can I be the first one to do it when you wouldn’t even talk to me when I got here!"

"Yeah, being ignored, hurts, doesn’t it?"

Taeyeon grunted, “What the hell is your problem?”

Jessica felt her entire body shake from anger, “You! You are my problem!”

Fed up with the attitude of her girlfriend, Taeyeon surrendered and made a move towards the door, “Fine! Since you don’t want to talk to me properly and you want me to leave, I will!”

"Yeah! You go do that! Go run off and have a ing great time with Heechul-oppa and Kangin-oppa! You’re good at that!”

Taeyeon’s hand froze above the doorknob.

There.

That’s the reason she’s mad.

"I…what?"

Jessica wiped the corners of her eyes, her tears had slowly appeared from the frustration. She spoke with a slight crack in her voice, “Go hang out with your precious oppas, Taengoo.”

Taeyeon cringed at the sarcasm and slowly turned around, “Are you…jealous? Of Heechul-oppa and Kangin-oppa?”

Silence.

A grin covered Taeyeon’s face as she slowly approached the younger girl, “That’s it, isn’t it? My Sica is jealous of a couple of men that I hung out with.”

Jessica shook her head and crossed her arms, trying to shield herself from her smug looking girlfriend.

Taeyeon poked Jessica’s back in amusement, “Come on~ You’re just jealous I hung out with them.”

She was still being ignored and Taeyeon wrapped her arms around a petite waist, “Admit it, jagiya. You know I find your jealousy cute.”

A frown settled on Taeyeon’s face as she felt her girlfriend’s body quiver.

Jessica was crying.

Taeyeon panicked as she fully turned Jessica around and properly embraced her, “I…Sooyeon-ah, I only hung out with them because I was missing you when you went to Macao.”

Jessica weakly pounded her fists into Taeyeon’s chest, “And what do you think i was doing in Macao? Alone. I was missing you.”

A wave of guilt overcame Taeyeon, “I…”

"Where were you when I needed comfort?”

Taeyeon thought back to Jessica being slightly harassed by the interviewers. She didn’t see that until many hours later.

"You were out with Heechul and Kangin while I was in my hotel room waiting for your call," Jessica whispered brokenly.

Shame.

Guilt.

SNSD’s leader lowered her head as she realized what her true fault was. She tightened her arms around her girlfriend and placed a kiss on each eyelid. Hands came up to wipe away the tear stricken face before a warm pair of lips kissed Jessica’s forehead then her lips.

Taeyeon tightened her arms around Jessica before pulling back from the kiss. Her eyes shone with unshed tears and whispered, “I’m sorry, jagiya.”

~

Okay, I had a cute scene in mind when I was writing but…wtf where did this sadness come from?! *bangs head on wall*