TaeNy/TaengSic - Intense Drama

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: How about INTENSE triangle drama between Taeny and Taengsic? Author, I still love you, no worries.

 

Thank you anon. I’m touched. :’)
~

She was cute.

She sat at the table with a pensive look on her face while balancing the pencil on her upper lip. Nothing was making any sense to her. It was far easier when she received help but she was stubborn and wanted to figure it out on her own.

She was beautiful.

She wore a simple attire of short shorts and a tank top. Her long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail because of the rather hot day. Pale skin, onyx eyes, pink lips, and an incredible smile that never failed to warm hearts.

She was hers.

Slowly approaching the girl from behind, she covered her eyes with a smirk. There was a rather loud form of protest. No doubt, there would be a pout on those pink lips.

Appa! I’m studying!”

Taeyeon chuckled as she removed her hands, “Aw, Princess. How’d you know it was me?”

"I just know, Appa. And Fany-umma would never bother me when I’m doing homework," Taeyeon’s pride and joy, her daughter, huffed as she returned to her work.

"Okay, okay. I won’t bother you. Just know that Appa’s here if you need help, okay?" Taeyeon bent over and kissed her little princess’ forehead.

"I know, Appa. I love you," the eight year old said.

Taeyeon smiled as she gently rubbed her girl’s head, “I love you too, Princess.”

~

"Bye Appa. Bye Fany-umma. I love you. See you after school!"

Tiffany giggled as she watched her head inside the building with her Keroro lunch box, “I blame you for getting her into Keroro.”

"There is nothing wrong with green round shaped heads," Taeyeon stated before tugging on her wife’s hand.

Tiffany smiled before snuggling into the shorter woman’s side. To this day she can’t believe she was able to snag such a wonderful woman. Taeyeon was such a hard case to crack and Tiffany was relieved that her persistence paid off in pursuing the other woman. Now, they have a beautiful family and nothing could break that apart.

"Taetae."

Taeyeon paused in her steps and turned to her wife, “Ne, Yeppeuni?”

"Saranghae," she whispered before pressing their lips together.

It was evidence of the strong bond they shared and it filled Taeyeon’s heart with pure love. She must have done several good deed in her past life to receive such love. There wasn’t enough luck in the world to express how lucky Taeyeon was to have a wonderful life along with a wonderful daughter.

Bliss.

Taeyeon was living in pure bliss.

"Nado saranghae, Fany-ah."

~

Taeyeon sat outside the steps with her head in her hands and a heavy burden on her entire being.

How did it end up like this?

When reading a story from a book, you can pick it up and re-read it. But there was no way you could open it and re-write it. There was no going back. It was supposed to be a finished chapter in her life.

Everything was going so well…

"Appa? What’s wrong?"

Not even her little princess could help her. It all felt hopeless.

~

"Taetae-ahhh!"

Tiffany’s chest heaved as she lay in bed, slowly coming down from her high. Her cheeky wife slowly crawled up after wiping with a wink.

"I really love my Fany-juice."

She received a slight shove, “Byuntae.”

Taeyeon grinned before tugging on her wife’s hand, “Come on, let’s get cleaned up. We have to head to the school soon.”

~

They left the house a little late, causing them to miss their usual parking spot. All these minute details that would lead to a fateful encounter. A rather unpleasant encounter that could have been avoided.

If Taeyeon had been on time, then maybe she would have picked up her Princess, got ice cream, headed home, and start the wonderful process all over again.

But instead, she found herself bumping into the last person she ever wanted to see. Out of all the possibilities and chances on earth, they were still brought back together.

"Taetae! Are you okay?" Tiffany asked worriedly as Taeyeon didn’t get up from her sprawled position.

There laying across from her was her ex-fiance, “Sooyeon…”

Jessica remained frozen as she stared at the woman before her, unable to move nor say anything. The spell was eventually broken when Tiffany came in to give Taeyeon a helping hand. Jessica too, got up from her position.

When she stood up, she helplessly looked at Taeyeon and tried to say something but the other woman turned to walk away. Tiffany was perplexed to see her wife act peculiar around this other woman. Her intuition was giving her bad vibes about this Sooyeon.

"Taeng I-" Jessica was unable to communicate properly and Taeyeon was unable to get away for the loud yell of her one an only Princess interrupted them.

"APPA! Fany-umma!"

Jessica blinked as she watched this girl wrap her arms around Taeyeon’s waist with a wide grin. The band on Taeyeon’s left ring finger caused all the air inside Jessica to leave her and it left a bitter taste in that this wonderful woman she once had was now with a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter.

"Princess, calm down. You have your stuff? We should go now," Taeyeon was being rather hasty and tried to rush her daughter into leaving.

"Who’s that?"

"Stop it, Princess. Let’s go," Taeyeon was being abnormally stern with her daughter.

Tiffany couldn’t understand why her wife was so  adamant to get away from Sooyeon. She tried to help Taeyeon as she felt this weird sense of urgency to get away.

"Wait, I know her!" the little girl’s voice grew excited.

"Soojung, stop,” Taeyeon spoke in the strictest tone.

Her princess failed to notice she was being addressed by her name which only occurred when she was in trouble. Instead, she proceeded to face Sooyeon with a bright smile.

"It’s UMMA! I still have her picture you gave to me when I was five," Soojung gave a huge smile.

Ice.

Time froze and an unexplainable chill ran down the the three women’s back.

Jessica looked at Soojung with a look of awe. Taeyeon…gave birth to her? She had an uncanny similarity to herself and Jessica felt robbed. Here was her daughter that she didn’t know about for the past eight years. This same daughter raised by Taeyeon’s wife.

Tiffany bit her tongue as she realized who this Sooyeon was. This woman that caused her Taetae to be so guarded. This woman was the mother of Soojung. This woman shared history with Taetae and she felt insignificant. Their three years of marriage couldn’t even compare.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth before pulling her daughter away from her frozen ex-fiance with her wife closely following. This was never supposed to happen. Jessica was never supposed to come back. She was never supposed to find out about Soojung. Taeyeon was supposed to be happy with her family.

Damn it.

Why the hell did her heart skip a beat when she saw her again?

This was never supposed to happen.

~

I…don’t…know. I’m leaving it open-ended a bit and I’m not quite sure it’s as intense as you wanted it to be. I wanted it to focus more on Taeyeon’s bond with Krystal a bit. :)