TaeNySic - Nice Girls Crew

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Have you seen the webseries Nice Girls Crew on youtube? I would love a Nice Girls Crew inspired scene with Taenysic. :D
 


No, I haven’t. I just watched the first three episodes. I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull it off but I’ll try. >.<

~

Jessica stretched as she woke up and glanced over to the clock by her bedside. The digital numbers told her it was 9:00. She groaned and collapsed back on her bed. Today was the first meeting of their stupid book club.

Speaking of book club, where was the book that they gave her last month? Jessica found it underneath her bed and chucked it into her purse. Might as well head on out before stupid Manager Hwang ripped her head off for being late. She wasn’t nearly as bad as their mutual friend, Seohyun, but she was a close second.

~

Tiffany opened the door to reveal her close friend Jessica and she greeted her with a big hug.

"Jessi!"

"Hey Tiff! I’m sorry I’m late," Jessica giggled.

"Yeah, you’re five minutes late," Tiffany nodded.

Jessica could feel a migraine coming on, “Tiff…I didn’t mean it literally. It’s just a book club. Of three people.”

"But you’re still five minutes late," Manager Hwang spoke.

"You should be thankful that I even came here. I could be at home getting my beauty sleep. Jessica Jung does not get up this early for anyone."

"That’s nice that you’re doing that for us, Jessi…but you need to make an effort to be on time next time," Tiffany smiled before sitting down on the couch with the book.

Jessica rolled her eyes and threw herself on the adjacent couch. Taeyeon came out of the kitchen with a cup of tea and a cup of coffee. She blinked as her eyes focused on the well-known sleeping goddess of their group.

"Sica, you’re here. I didn’t think you were gonna make it."

"Well, yeah. I’m here."

"I thought for sure you were just going to sleep away in your cave until late afternoon, "Taeyeon shrugged as she gave Tiffany her tea. "Did you want anything to drink?"

"Coffee sounds-"

"Well too bad because it takes too long to brew anything and we need to get started with the book club meeting."

Tiffany nodded as she held her highlighted and full of sticky noted book, “If someone came on time then maybe she would have her coffee.”

"Whatever. Not like I really wanted anything," Jessica mumbled. "Let’s just get this over with."

Taeyeon clapped her hands, “Okay, so the Prisoner of Azkaban. How was it?”

Jessica lay down on the couch and snuggled with a pillow, “I liked the part when Harry and Ron were nearly killed by the whomping willow. The graphics were amazing.”

The other two girls stared at the sleepy girl who was on the verge of surrendering to lala land, “You didn’t read the book, didn’t you?”

"Why would I? There’s a movie out about it. Besides, why read when you can sleep?"

"I can’t believe you didn’t read the book."

"Yes, Jessi. You miss out on the pleasures of reading. I have a couple of questions for Prisoner of Azkaban."

Taeyeon let out a grateful sigh, “Thank you, Fany-ah. So what questions did you have?”

Tiffany turned to a page in her book that had five post-its on it, “Is Dumbledore a good guy or bad guy? It was never really clear to me.”

Taeyeon blankly stared at Tiffany who had a serious look on her face. She glanced to the side to see Jessica sleeping soundly on her couch. A migraine. She felt a migraine coming on.

"I need an aspirin," she mumbled before disappearing to the kitchen.

"Wait! Is he or is he not a bad guy?"

~

So most of those lines are from Nice Girls Crew. Sorry about that, anon. I’m not exactly the greatest at coming up with lines like they are. :P It’s a really funny series though. :)