TaengSic - Accident

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Sica gets into an accident and Taeng regrets ignoring her. Taeng goes to take care of her but finds out that Sica lost her memory.. T__T
 

Angst again. T.T

~

"Taengoo, want to go to the mall with me? We haven’t spent quality time together in a while," the ginger asked shyly.

Taeyeon pretended not to hear her fellow member and proceeded to walking to her room. The ginger haired girl let out a sigh of disappointment before walking out the door to head to the mall by herself. This was a moment that kept flashing back to Taeyeon because hours later, she would find out Jessica was involved in a near fatal car accident.

~

The accident was all over the news and guilt was eating away at Taeyeon. If she had just swallowed her pride for once and just went with Jessica, maybe the girl wouldn’t be in this predicament.  It wasn’t fair for the younger girl. The accident. Taeyeon’s stubborness.

Taeyeon stood in front of the other girl’s hospital door and took in a deep breath. She would have to work hard for Jessica’s forgiveness but she was determined to do this. The leader would take good care of Jessica and maybe they could patch up their friendship.

Entering the room, Taeyeon gave the bandaged Jessica a hesitant smile. There weren’t much injuries but Jessica seemed to have hit her head pretty hard. Taeyeon wasn’t surprised that her smile was met with a frown. She deserved that.

"Sica…I’m here to take care of you," she whispered.

Jessica stared at this girl in front of her and furrowed her brows, “I’m sorry, who are you?”

Shock hit Taeyeon and she her lips in nervousness, “I’m Kim Taeyeon. Sica, don’t you remember me?”

"I’m sorry, I don’t know a Kim Taeyeon. I’m going to ask you to please leave me alone."

Taeyeon stood frozen in her spot until a glare from the injured girl opposite of her got her moving. Jessica doesn’t remember her.

~

OTL. I think I just failed at this. ._.