TaeNySic - Group Project

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: A group of bullies always pick on Taeyeon, the bully thinks that Taeyeon is an unimportant person and her exist is annoying. While Taeyeon doesn't care a bit what they think or how they bully her. But what happens when she has a group assessment with the group of bullies? And because of the assessment they find out that Taeyeon lives with the hot and beautiful JeTi, not just live with but also in a relationship. Author-ssi please give me so hot, fluffy and jaw dropping TaenySic moments ^__^

 


I remember this request! I’m so sorry it was accidentally deleted. *bows deeply* I will do my best with this one. ^^

~

Kim Taeyeon was the most unfit person to attend Seoul National University. At least, that’s what Choi Young Do believed. She was a pathetic little human being who wasn’t even of the elite class. He didn’t know how she even made it into the university. She was always falling asleep in class.

Of course, Young Do hated class and didn’t pay attention either but the reason why she was falling asleep irritated him. Because she was always so tired. Tired from what? Work. The girl was working. It wasn’t multiple jobs, it was a job she was working.

Kim Taeyeon worked in construction.

She didn’t work for management or business; no, she had the manual labor portion of it that didn’t get paid as much. Young Do wondered how the hell she was managing to pay tuition. There was no way she was paying it herself. Unless, perhaps, she had connections to the university, which he doubted.

Worse yet about her falling asleep in class, she was actually really smart. She was such a dork about everything that she was just begging to be bullied. What annoyed him the most was that bullying never seemed to affect her. It was probably due to her being sleepy all the time.

But even though Choi Young Do hated the older student [get this, she was seven years older than all of the people in class] he would have to work together with her. Young Do and his friends managed to convince the stupid girl to let them work on this newly assigned group project at her place.

What other better place to gather dirt on a perfect bullying target than by going to their abode?

~

"What the hell Kim, you don’t even drive a car?"

"Er, no. I ride my bike," Taeyeon said with a sheepish smile.

Young Do perked up, he loved driving motorcycles. Did this loser actually have some cool characteristics? It was probably some second hand motorcycle that wasn’t as sweet as one of his many rides at his mansion.

"Kim with a bike? Now this I got to see."

"You might actually be sort of cool, Kim."

"Never would have thought such a loser kid-adult was a badass."

The group of buddies seemed to approve of her only to see her battered mountain bike with its yellow paint chipping off. They turned to look at each other before busting out in laughter.

"What the hell! She rides a bicycle!"

"Are you five years old, Kim?"

"Not tall enough to get a driver’s license?"

"Are you that poor that you can’t afford a car?"

Taeyeon just shrugged and strapped on her helmet to her head, “Sometimes I get dropped off but I really like riding my bike.”

Young Do shook his head with a smirk, “You expect us to follow you on your bike?”

"Uhh…"

"Leave your bike here, you’re riding with me."

"What?"

"I don’t have patience to follow you on your bike."

"Your neighbor’s are going to be shocked to see our cars."

"Yeah, just leave you bike, Kim."

Young Do smirked, “You did say sometimes you get dropped off, right? I’m sure no one’ll take your bike, it looks like trash anyway.”

Taeyeon gripped her fists but let out a couple of breaths to calm down. Young Do was always hard to deal with but finishing her education was more important.

"Fine."

~

So Taeyeon didn’t live in some lower-class estate. She lived in a really big house; mansion-like almost. Young Do lived in a bigger one but he never expected for her to live in such a place. The construction working loser, living here? Sitting right outside the house in front of the driveway was a white BMW.

"Why ride a bike when you have a car?"

Taeyeon was digging through her pockets for the key and blinked when Young Do mentioned the car. She glanced at it and let out a small hum, speaking to herself out loud, “Sooyeon-ah’s home?”

Before Young Do and his crew could ask who this Sooyeon was, they were ushered inside. They looked around the rather grandeur home, something they would have never expected the older girl to live in. There was no way she could afford living like this, that explains why she has a roommate then.

She led them into the living room with a small smile, “We can set up in here. Let me just check up on something real quick.”

Young Do plopped himself onto one of the couches and looked over to his lackeys who were in awe that the loser Kim wasn’t too bad. But she was still a perfect candidate to bully. Who rides a bicycle when they have a nice looking car to drive?

The guys lounged about in the living room and one of them even began rummaging through the kitchen. Taeyeon soon returned with a laptop and went to hook it up to the television so they could all see what they were working with.

She looked up to see that they had taken food, “Uh, yeah. Make yourself at home then.”

"Already did, Kim."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes but proceeded with setting up the necessary things to get started on their project, “Just try not to make a mess…and don’t be too loud. We don’t want to wake up Sooyeon-ah.”

There it was again, Sooyeon. Who was that?

"Roommate of yours, Kim?"

"That explains how you can afford this place."

"Pass me the jelly."

"Do you have any beer?"

"Is your roommate hot?"

They were beginning to talk all at once at the same time moving around the area. Taeyeon was too busy trying to hook up the laptop to the television to take care of their demands and to stop them from meddling with her things.

One of Young Do’s lackeys was messing with her sound system and pressed play. SNSD’s TaeTiSeo’s Trick began playing at full blast. Taeyeon swiftly turned around to shut it off and internally groaned.

"Yah, I said don’t be too loud!"

"Oooh, I think this is the first time I’m seeing Kim be remotely mad."

"Would you guys please try to be quiet?”

"Then give me a beer."

Young Do crossed his arms and legs as he looked at the irritated Kim. That was more like it. He loved getting underneath people’s skin and causing them trouble.

Taeyeon grumbled and gently placed down the laptop on the coffee table, “Okay, okay. I’ll get you guys beers. Just don’t wreck the place. Please.”

"Can’t promise anything."

As Taeyeon made her way to the kitchen, a sleepy voice called out to her, “Taengoo?”

Standing in the middle of the carpeted floor was a beautiful blonde in short shorts and a pink tank top. The boys’ eyes took in the sight of Taeyeon’s “roommate” and couldn’t believe she lived with her.

"I’m sorry, jagiya. I didn’t mean to wake you. What are you doing home so early?"

Jessica blindly walked forward before snuggling into Taeyeon’s chest, “The shoot was rescheduled. I missed you, wangjanim. You’re always so busy.”

Taeyeon softly smiled before kissing Jessica’s forehead, “I miss you too, jagiya. I’m sorry I’m busy with school and work.”

The blonde shook her head, “It took us awhile to convince you to go back. Don’t be too sorry.”

Jessica leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon on the lips who reciprocated with a smile, “Well I do miss that.”

Young Do looked over to his lackeys who stared. Kim Taeyeon was able to score a chick as hot as that? Plus living in a house like this!

The sound of the front door opening caught their attention. Another beautiful woman walked in but this time in business apparel. She stepped out of her pumps and loosened the thin tie around her neck.

"Jessi?"

Jessica disentangled herself from Taeyeon and pounced onto Tiffany. Taeyeon just chuckled as she proceeded to the kitchen to get those beers. Now Young Do was staring at Jessica and Tiffany who greeted each other with a kiss.

"Did I tell you how much I love your ties?"

"That’s why I wear them, Jessi," Tiffany winked.

"Welcome home, Yeppeuni," Taeyeon grinned at her.

Tiffany’s eyes grew wide in surprise, “Taetae! You’re home!”

Taeyeon chuckled as she found her arms full of Jessica and Tiffany. They were alternating on kissing her, showing how much they missed their girlfriend. Tiffany cupped Taeyeon’s face as she roughly kissed her lips. Jessica on the other hand, latched onto Taeyeon’s neck and hard.

They had missed Taeyeon because of their conflict of schedules and to have her here [not tired] was a treat. Tiffany pulled away to let Jessica have a turn who quickly stuck her tongue in Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon responded by her tongue and groaned when Tiffany d her chest. Hands began to wander under her shirt and she had to push them away.

A heavy blush covered Taeyeon’s face as she cleared with the bottles of beers in her hand, “I er…we have guests.”

Jessica and Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with a quizzical look only to finally notice the presence of four guys in their living room. Were they there the whole time? Jessica thought to herself. She was half asleep earlier and seeing her Taengoo had made her forget her surroundings. Tiffany was the same except she came from work and just coming home to Taetae and Jessi was a nice surprise.

"These are my classmates, we have a group project we’re working on."

"Oh," Jessica sounded disappointed.

Tiffany laughed before grabbing Jessica’s hand in her own, “Nice to meet you. We’ll leave you guys alone now.”

Jessica’s pout was still evident as she followed Tiffany to their room. Tiffany paused in her steps and glanced over at Taeyeon with a seductive look, “Hurry with your project. We’ll wait for you in bed.”

They disappeared with a wink from Tiffany and a cute pout from Jessica. Young Do and company could only stare in disbelief at the supposed “loser” they had been picking on since the beginning of the semester. She was a ing stud!

Taeyeon awkwardly coughed into her fist as she cleared , “So umm, let’s get started on that project.”

~

And there you go! I started this two days ago and I’ve been working on it in between my research paper and studying. So I’m sorry guys that I didn’t post anything over the weekend. >.< Hope you liked it anon!

Young Do is from The Heirs [I haven’t watched it, only the beginning of episode 1 and Young Do clips] and I know he’s definitely out of character since this is college we’re talking about. Lol. I just needed a bully character. :P

And I don’t know if you guys notice what universe I wrote this in. Maybe you recognize it. ^^

On a side note, I LOVE THIS REQUEST. I always love me some taenysic. ;)