YulTi - JeTi Cuddles = Jealous Yuri

TaeNySic Scenarios
minhotime asked: omg what do i request =)) Yulti or Jeti. I want Jeti but the special ask box is screaming Yulti at me =))) AHA. Jeti hanging out being all lovey dovey and cutesy and theeeeeen Yuri gets jealous because her girlfriend is cuddling with her 'wife' =))
 
 
~


“Happy birthday, Tiffany!” Jessica smiled at her best friend.

Tiffany found herself with her arms full of the rather energetic giner-haired girl, “Thank you, Jessi!”

“Today’s your day! What do you want to do?” the warm ice princess asked.

“Hmmm, I just feel like hanging out and cuddling with my best friend.”

Jessica beamed and Tiffany just laughed before opening her arms up. Taking it as a silent approval, Jessica buried herself in Tiffany’s embrace. Tiffany’s arms enveloped Jessica completely and settled her hands atop Jessica’s waist. A naughty idea popped into her head and she wiggled her fingers. Jessica squirmed a little but shrugged off the feeling, thinking Tiffany did it accidentally. The same pair of hands wiggled again, eliciting a tiny laugh from SNSD’s Mao Mao.

“Tiff, stop,” Jessica squirmed.

“Nuh uh, it’s my birthday today,” Tiffany said with an evil smirk. “I can do whatever I want.”

Jessica’s giggles soon turned into high-pitched laughter, nearly rivaling her squeals of terror. “S-stop! Tiff!”

Tiffany laughed in glee as Jessica was now trying to get out of her embrace. The petite girl was twitching and doing her best to avoid those torturous hands from attacking her sides.

It was nice to just sit back and relax [read as: torture Jessica] for once. With their continuous promotions overseas, having a breather even for just a day was a blessing in of itself.

The squealing didn’t stop for a good while before Tiffany finally relented when Jessica had a hard time breathing. Jessica was sprawled all over the birthday girl as their chests heaved from the exertion. Tiffany subconsciously rubbed her hands up and down Jessica’s back. Their breathing slowed down and they relished in their sweet embrace.

"I don’t know if I tell you this enough but I love you, Tiff."

Tiffany smiled and squeezed Jessica gently, “I love you too, Jessi.”

"Happy birthday again," she leaned up and pecked Tiffany on the lips before settling her head back on top of her chest.

Tiffany just giggled at her rather affectionate best friend, “Thank you, Jessi.”

"Yeah, thanks Sica.”

The two cuddling girls looked up in surprise to see Yuri with a dark expression on her face.

"Yul!"

Jessica just grinned at the jealous look on Yuri’s face. She smirked and cuddled further into Tiffany’s embrace. It was no secret that Jessica was very expressive and fluid with her uality. At first, it was a little weird, but the rest of the members had grown used to her intimacy. Tiffany was her best friend and she would naturally express her love through small kisses.

Yuri didn’t always see it that way.

"Honey, it was just a kiss."

"Jagiya, those lips are only for me to kiss.”

"Aw, but seobang. Don’t you want to share?" Jessica pouted and internally laughed at the scowl she received.

"Quit calling me seobang, Sica."

"But according to our fans, you’re my seobang and I’m your wife," she winked from her position in Tiffany’s embrace.

"You know that’s how Jessi expresses herself," Tiffany defended but internally smiled at the expressed jealousy. Yuri was always so cute when she was jealous.

A huff escaped the tall girl’s lips as she mumbled, “Well, she needs to stop being so affectionate.”

Tiffany chuckled and kissed Jessica’s forehead before disentangling their arms. She pushed herself up and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist affectionately, “Yul, you’re the only one who gets to make out with these lips. Jessica only gives me pecks here and there.”

Yuri turned her head away from her girlfriend, “You’re still not forgiven.”

"Yul, honey. It’s my brithday. My heart only calls out for you,” Tiffany threw in some aegyo.

A wide smile found its way to Yuri’s face and leaned forward to capture Tiffany’s lips in a sweet kiss. The kiss slowly escalated as hands roamed everywhere with moans escaping their lips.

Jessica took this as her cue to leave, “As much as I enjoy watching…I’m going to leave before the birthday happens.”

~

Oh minhotime, you know you could have put in two requests separately. But I managed to do it for you. ;) I’ll count it as half a special request. Lol.